Chapter 2

Mount Justice
July 22
_____________________________

Wally's POV

I woke up to the sound of my stomach growling,
"Ughhh so hungry"
I quickly make my way to the kitchen trying to not wake anyone up, I throw together a sandwich and ran over to the couch. As I plop down on it I hear a familiar voice,
"OW! Get off me Kid Idiot!" The blonde archer says glaring at me. I spring up off the couch and look at Artemis, she's wearing a green tshirt and appears to not have any pants on. I could feel my face going red.
"I-I'm sorry!" I blurted out.
"I'm sorry for everything, calling you a b*tch, being rude to you, everything."
"Hey, KF, it's okay." She said pulling me down to sit on the couch.
"I get that I can be so.. defensive at times. I put up walls so no one can hurt me." She said looking down. I pick her chin up so she looks at me with those amazing grey eyes,
"I'd never hurt you Artemis." I said smiling. We lean closer to each other, until we jump apart after hearing Connor walk into the living room. My faces goes red and so does hers. We both decide to stand up and go to our rooms, she smiles and then disappears into the darkness of her room. DAMMIT CONNOR! Out of all the moments he could have walked in, it haddd to be that one. We almost kissed. HAH I knew someone had to like the Wall-man. I felt grin forming on my face,
"What's got you so happy this morning, KF?" I look over to see Robin stand at my door.
"You know usually people knock before they come in" I glared at him.
"Oh hush, anyway I'm just here to tell you we are having team bonding on the beach today."
"Alright thanks, Rob" he nods and walks away. Artemis. In. A. Bikini. This just keeps getting better and better! I quickly change into my yellow and red swimming trunks and run to the beach.

Artemis's POV

As if I wasn't tired enough this morning now we all are going to the beach. I quickly change into a green bathing suit (the picture aboveee) and put on a white cover up. I grabbed some tanning oil, some snacks, a towel and threw them in a bag. I make my way to the living room where everyone is meeting at, after we all got there we went on to the beach. I placed my towel on the sand and began rubbing tanning oil on my skin. I watch as M'gann and Connor splash each other in the water, I then close my eyes enjoying the sun. That was until a certain red head came over and sat with me.
"Hey Arty, whatchaa doinggg?" He says with his usual goofy smirk.
"What's it look like, Baywatch? I'm tanning." I looked over to see him looking at me.
"What- WAIT WALLY PUT ME DOWN" Just as I was about to ask him another question he picks me up bridal style and runs to the water.
"WALLACE WEST PUT ME DOWN" I yelled.
"As you wish" he grins and throws me in the water. I quickly get out of the water and run after Wally.
"Oh you are soooo dead, Baywatch!" Me of course not going to catch him without some help, got Robin to trip him. What I didn't realize is that I'd be so close behind him. Wally fell on his back and I landed on top of him, we laid there staring into each others eyes. We begin leaning closer to each other when it happened. He placed his lips firmly against mine, I didn't hesitate for a second before starting to kiss him back. We pull apart, blushing, and began to walk back to the group.

Wally's POV

HAH I DID IT! I kissed the girl of my dreams, my little spitfire. Best team bonding trip everrrrr. After a few hours we all made our way back to the cave, I ran to my room changing into a red shirt and black shorts. I look over to see Artemis walking out of the showers with a black sports bra and shorts while drying her hair. I run up to her holding her waist.
" Hey beautiful, did you have fun today?" She smiles and says,
"Definitely." She kisses my cheek and then begins to walk to the kitchen. Before she could make it there I quickly pull her into my room.
" Whattt Wally I'm hungryyy." She said frowning. I pull her close to me kissing her passionately. She didn't protest and began kissing back. She intertwined he fingers in my hair while I held her waist. I pushed her firmly against the wall while she pulls of my shirt. I go on down kissing her neck while I could hear little moans released from Artemis's mouth.

Time skippp (we tryna keep it a little Pg-13)

Artemis's POV

I wake up with my head on Wally's chest. I smile looking up at him asleep,
"Arty I can feel you staring at me" he smiles.
"Don't flatter yourself, Batwatch." I leaned up and kissed his cheeked. I got up putting all of my things back on,
"Leaving so soon?" He frowned
"Come on Baywatch, it's 10 am get out of bed." I said pulling on his arm.
"Fineeee" he grunts
We both make our way to the living room when we see the team in a circle talking to people. They notice us and Batman begins to speak,
" Artemis, Kid flash, this is Icicle jr. and Jinx." I looked over to see Wally with a huge grin on his face.
" Jinx!" He squealed.
"Wallyyy!" She said running up hugging him,
"I've missed you so much, Wall-man." Junk said while planting a kiss on his lips. Did she just kiss him! And he's not trying to stop her! Did last night mean nothing..

________________________________ I hope you all like this chapter! I finally got over 1000 wordssss yay meeee! Remember to leave suggestions pleaseee.