Chapter 4

Mount Justice
August 5
_____________________________

Wally's POV

Artemis has been avoiding me for 5 days. It's killing me not talking to her.
"Hey Wall, breakfast is ready." I look up to see Rob standing in my door frame.
"I'm not hungry" I pull my blanket over my face.
"Wally, being in here crying and being a sad sack isn't gonna make Artemis talk to you." He was right. I need to talk to her even if she didn't want to.
"Fine." I get out of my bed putting on a kid flash shirt then walking to the kitchen. I seen Artemis and Cam sitting together talking. I noticed they have been getting closer lately. I walked over to her and asked,
"Can we talk? Please." She looked at me then back down and nodded.
"I'll be right back Cam." He nods. I walk into the corner of the room.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let Jinx kiss me, the only person I want to be with is you. An old friend of mine told me to find a spitfire, your my spitfire. I know your mad at me but please give me a second chance." I looked at her while she looked down.
"I forgive you Wally." She wraps her arms around me hugging me tightly.
"Soo I can have another chance?" I said still hugging her.
"Hm your gonna have to work for it Baywatch." She said smiling then walking away. She's amazing, I smiled.

Artemis's POV

Wally better be glad I like him so much or he wouldn't have a second chance. I walk back over to Cam and plop on the couch next to him.
"Hey blondie" he smiles.
"Hey Cam, whatcha doing?" He looks at me.
"Actually I've been thinking, Artemis your the only one who has welcomed me on this team," he said scooting closer. I see Wally out of the corner of my eye staring at us very intensely. "Can I?" Cam asked.
"I like Wally" I blurted out. He leans back,
"Oh.. uh sorry I'll just- I'm sorry" he sits up straight.
"It's fine Cam, friends?" I looked at him.
"Of course" he smiled hesitantly. I get up and walk to my room when someone super speeds past me into my room. I look up seeing the only speedster on the team sitting on my bed.
"Hey beautiful" I see Wally smiling.
"Why are you in my room, Baywatch?" I asked as I walk over to my dresser to get fresh clothes out.
"Can't I come see the most beautiful girl in the world?" He smiles goofily. I laugh,
"Your so weird." I feel him grab my waist from behind.
"But you love my weirdness." I turn around to face him looking in his eyes. I leaned closer to him and kissed him. He pushes me up against the dresser making the kiss deeper.

Wally's POV

She is amazing. I never felt like this around anyone else. I kissed her more passionately, me being the hormonal teenager I am wanted more, but I stopped myself. I knew she didn't trust me fully and the last time we.. well Jinx came in and ruined everything. I wanted to take things slow make her trust me again, after all I do love this girl. Love? I don't even know what love is! Maybe I do love her.. She's the only person I want to be with. We pulled apart and we smiled. I saw her look towards the door, I turned around to see Jinx standing there. She looked anger and stomped away.
"Well she's definitely mad" Artemis said laughing.
"I'll go check on her." I said turning around, but before I leave the room I hear a whisper from Artemis,
"Of course you will..." she turn back around getting clothes out.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I turned around narrowing my eyes at her.
"I don't know what your talking about."
"I heard you Artemis." She glared at me.
"All I'm saying is you will always be there anytime she calls Wally. Your her pet, so go." She looks back down grabbing her shower bag.
"I'm not her pet!" She looks at me.
"Then why after everything she put US through are you going to see if she's okay?" She pushes past me.
"You'll never change, Wally West." I frown. So what if I care about Jinx she's my friend! Anger overflows me Artemis doesn't know me! I walk to the living seeing Jinx alone on the couch. I go sit beside her, she looks at me surprised.
"You okay?" She asked.
"Doing great." I sighed looking at her.
"Just wanted to come see you." I smiled.
"Awee Wally you finally came to your senses." She jumps on my lap kissing me aggressively. She gets up quickly dragging me to my room.

Artemis's POV

I walk through the hallway drying my hair with a towel. I hear.. moaning? Coming from one of the rooms, I thought maybe it would be M'gann and Connor but both of their rooms were silent. I remembered I left my favorite shorts in Wally's room, the noise stopped so I couldn't tell which room it was coming from. I walked in Wally's room,
"Hey Wally, I just needed to- OMG!" I slam the door shut. What. The. Hell. I hear the rumbling around what seemed like them trying to put their clothes BACK ON. I run into the living room and jump on the couch holding my knees.
"Rough day?" I turned to see Robin looking down at me. I nodded,
"What happened Arty?" I told him.. what I saw. He looked shocked but kinda angry.
"I thought he liked me, we got in a little argument and this is what he does." I put my head on my knees.
"I'll talk to him." He gets up walking away.
________________________________
Soo I'm tryna make this story a little interesting! Leave some ideas for new chapters, hope you all enjoy this chapterrr. :3