Chapter 7

Mount Justice
August 7
_____________________________

Artemis's POV

I laid on my bed cleaning off my arrows when someone busts through my door,
"You little b*tch! Couldn't keep your little paws off my boyfriend!" Jinx yelled in my face. I raised my eyebrow and laughed.
"I don't know what your talking about, Jinx." She slapped me,
"You know exactly what I'm talking about you- you little wh*re!" I got up in her face.
"I suggest you leave my room before you get hurt." She laughed and shocked me with lightning making me fall to the ground.
"Your no one Artemis. Wally will never love you." I screamed in pain. The team came running seeing what Jinx was doing.
"Jinx leave her be!" Kaldur yelled. She finally quit and Wally ran to me helping me up.
"I'll have to let Batman know about this, come now Jinx!" Kaldur grabbed Jinx's arm leading her away.
"You okay, Arty?" I held my head.
"Doing great." I said sarcastically. He held me close.
"This is all my fault, this would have never happened if I hadn't broke up with her." I looked up at him holding his cheek,
"Hey this isn't your fault, she's just crazy." I laughed. He got up and laid me back.
"You need rest." He smiled and kissed my forehead starting to walk away. I grabbed his arm,
"Stay with me?" He nodded and crawled in bed with me. I wrapped my arm around him laying my head on his chest. He held me close in his arms. We both soon fell asleep.

Time skippp

Wally's POV

I woke up to flashes in my face. I squinted my eyes to see Robin taking pictures,
"Seriously dude?" He started laughing.
"Blackmaillll" Robin ran out of the room. I shook my head and looked down at the beautiful blonde asleep. She smiled,
"Wally stop staring at me." I held her closer to me,
"Can't help it, beautiful." She kissed my cheek and got up.
"Where ya going, Arty?" I yawned and stretched.
"Going to kill Robin for taking thoughts pictures." I laughed as she walked out of the room. I got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen to make me a sandwich. I threw a bunch of things together and looked at it amazed with its beauty. A blonde archer ran to the other side of the counter and smiled at me, I raised my eyebrow. What is she doing?
"Um Arty?" She snatched my sandwich and took a bite of it running away. I sped in front of her and took my sandwich back.
"Wow your a thief!" She frowned.
"It took a lot of skill to make this sandwi-" she gently kissed my lips. She pulled back while a huge grin grew on my face.
"Thanks for the sandwich, Baywatch!" She said walking away. I looked down to see my sandwich was gone,
"Hey- give that back!" I started running at her, but she locked the door before I could get there.
"Sorry Kid it's mine now!" She yelled. I sighed and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and put on COD and began to play.
"Hey, let's get the team in here and we can all watch a movie!" I looked over and saw M'gann. I nodded and turned off my game. Everyone begin coming in the living room. Connor and M'gann cuddled up together, robin and Zatanna looked awkward but still got close. Kaldur sat by himself on the love seat and Cam sat in the corner of the couch. Artemis just walked in and sat between me and Cam.
"Soo what are we gonna watch?" She asked
"I say a Disney movie" Robin suggests. We all agreed and started watching Frozen 2. Everyone was focused on the movie when Artemis intertwined her fingers with mine. I looked over at her but she was still looking at the movie. I could also see Cam glaring at me so me being me stuck my tongue out at him. I could hear Artemis let out a giggle but covered her mouth.
"We need more popcorn, Arty come with me?" I asked getting up. She nodded and followed me to the kitchen, I stuck the popcorn in the microwave.
"I don't think Cameron likes me very much." I rubbed the back of my next while she gets bowls out.
"He doesn't really like anyone, so don't take it to heart." She placed the bowls on the counter. I walked up to her holding her waist and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. We both jumped back when we heard the beep come from the microwave, we laughed and grabbed the popcorn walking back to the group.