Chapter 10

Sooo I'm ending this story. I hope you all enjoyed it, I will be making other books though!
_____________________________
5 years later
_____________________________

Both POV

Wally and Artemis made their way into the cave. They had retired but Wally has brought her here for a surprise. She was blindfolded and was getting leaded by him.
"Sooo where are we going Baywatch?"
"You'll see." He smiled. They made there way to the living room and they both sat on the couch. He took off her blindfold. She looked around the living room to see pictures of them everywhere. She smiled wide looking to see the first picture they ever took, it was there first date they both were so nervous but ended up having an amazing time. She saw another picture of when he asked her to be his girlfriend, they were laying on the couch right where we are now when Robin told him to ask me. 'I miss being 16 years old fighting crime with Kid Flash, Robin, Superboy, M'gann, and Aqualad. But I couldn't ask for a better life right now Wally is amazing.' she thought to herself.
"Omg this is amazing!" He looked at her.
"Happy anniversary, Arty." He got off the couch and got on one knee.
"I don't want to de with anyone besides you. You are the absolute world to me. These past few years have been the best. He pulled out a ring. It had a green arrow and a red lighting bolt made of diamonds.
"So, Artemis Lian Crock will you marry me?"
She covered her mouth in disbelief,
"Yes! Yes! I will marry you Wally West!" She bent down and hugged him tightly which soon turned into a kiss.
"I love you, Arty."
"I love you too, Baywatch."
________________________________
There's the end! I'm going to be making a Young Justice instagram book sooo check it out!