Chapter 8

Mount Justice
August 10
_____________________________

Wally's POV

It's been a few days since that Jinx fiasco. Everything in the cave has kinda been normal, well as normal as it can be. Me and Arty were snuggled up on the couch,
"When are you two gonna start dating?" We both looked up to see Boy wonder.
"Whenever Baywatch decides to ask me." She looked back to the movie we were watching.
"Well I was gonna wait for the right time to do so but thanks Robin for ruining it." Robin walked away smiling.
"Sooo Arty-" She interrupted me.
"Yes Baywatch I'll date you." She leaned up and gave me a peck on the cheek and got up walking to the kitchen. As soon as I seen her leave I started pumping my fists in the air.
"Someone is happy." I looked over to see Cam. Really had to be him.
"To bad" I raised my eyebrow and everything went black.

Artemis's POV

I walked back into the living room to where Wally was but he was gone. I looked around and noticed ice on the couch.
"Everyone make it to the main room." Batman commanded through the speakers. I walked in and everyone was there except Wally and Cam.
"We have some bad news, Icicle jr. froze Kid Flash and took him somewhere." My eyes went wide.
"Do you know where he took him?!" Batman looked down.
"We don't, yet." How did they not know where he took him! I got angry and pulled out my phone to call Cam. He answered,
"Hey beautiful."
"Where is Wally, Cam?!"
"Come to your dad's warehouse. He might be there. Bye Arty." He hung up.
"I know where he is." Everyone ran to get there suits on and we left to go to the warehouse.
We finally made it there and we ran into the warehouse.
"Hey babygirl, came to get your boyfriend?" Sportsmaster stood beside a big ice cube. Inside you could see Wally.
"Let him go!" I yelled.
"Can't do that." We all began to fight them. We got icicle jr. down and Sportsmaster disappeared to somewhere.
"Unfreeze him Cam!" Robin yelled at him.
"I can't." We all looked down. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. I couldn't loose someone who actually cares about me. I've lost everyone in my life, I can't loose him.

________________________________
I know this is a short chapter but I'm running out of ideas. Remember to vote pleaseeeee. Thanks for reading!