1-CAN'T FORGET HER??

(y/n) = your name

(B/n) = your boy name [you will be bidding your identity as a girl for sometime]

(b/n) = bayblade name

(b/n/n1) = bayblade name similar like first one

(b/n/n2)=bayblade name similar like first one

(e/c) = eye color

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length "long\short\midium"

(l/n) = long name

(R/n) = real name

(n/n) = nickname

(m/n) = move name of the blade

guys for this story remember to have two names one should be your real name which will reveal the true identity of you

next should be your name(y/n), remember everyone will use this name to call you!!! your real name will come out at the end!!!

____________________________________________________

STARTING:

"(b/n/n1) go now end the battle........let's win together (m/n)!!!.....

"valtryek go we can do it....... go, partner!!!..."

referee: (B/n) wins with the burst finish of the score 3 to 2!!!!

SITUATION:

it is the bladers test match which is been held in Spain the member of BCsole and other teams from Spain participated in it.

it is a worldwide famous match where other country people also come to see the match!!!

as this is the final match Valt Aoi's friends too came to watch the match which includes shu too...

VALT'S POV:

well even though I lost this match I enjoyed it, (B/n)is an amazing blader I like the style of his battle.

but even after giving my best how come I lost, this guy seems to look different from other opponents. I will find more about him sure!!!....

(B/n) POV:

Valt Aoi one of my rivals, who is the top blader of the latest generation!!!.... this is the first time I have played this long, I must accept he is strong...

anyway, I can't join his club being a girl!!!! even if my wish comes true my identity will be revealed...

so, up to now, my main thing is to hide my identity as a girl!!!

SHU'S POV:

I can't even believe Valt Aoi lost the match, (B/n) launching style is very complicated even though it seems simple!!!

I wanted to know more about him...

well, but for now I will meet him after the match and talk!!!....

AFTER THE MATCH:

(B/n)changed to his real form to a girl!!!....

she removed her red contact lens, changed her dress, and removed her hairband to change her look!!!....

outside the stadium:

SHU: "(B/n)-(B/n)~~... wait, I want to talk," I thought it was(B/n) but when the person turns, it was a cute girl with (e\c) eyes and (h\c) hair who looks like (B/n)!!!!...

"ahaaa~~. ho hi, shu..."  I was shocked that Valt spotted my identity but it wasn't him!!!.. it was shu, omg his beautiful eye and the hair that looks like snow!!!!...

SHU: "well you know me, are you one of the fangirls???!!!" she looked gorgeous but I guess she is one of my fangirls who like me!!!

"as if everyone is a fangirl of you, I will be a fangirl of only one person!!..." well I guess he got me wrong!!!...

SHU: "well if you are, not a fan of mine then who???!!!" this is the first I hear a girl saying not one of my fans!!!

"I am a fan of my big brother, he is super cool!!!......" hehehe~~.. 😁😁I am a fan of myself!!!

SHU: "who is your brother??!!" I guess she is like TOKO, NIKA, and VALT!!!

" my brother, he is a blader his name is (B/n), the legendary blader who is known for his mysterious background" well I guess saying about myself is not difficult!!!

SHU: " what (B/n)has younger sis, you two look the same!!!! before that may I know your name!!.." I couldn't believe that the mysterious blader is having a beautiful sister!!!!.... the first information that I got itself made me shock... I guess I may get surprises in the future!!!

"Oops Sorry, I am (y/n)(l/n), you can call my (y/n)"

SHU: "(y/n) can I have talked to your brother??!!"

"I am sorry (B/n)left as the match got over" dame shu you are already talking to the girl form of (B/n)but still you want to talk to him!!!

SHU: "it's ok, sorry for disturbing talk later" (B/n) sister looks gorgeous I can't forget her!!!

shu went with his friends

Y/N POV: 

"well shu, if I am right you wanted to know more about (B/n) don't worry you can't get even a bit amount of information about him!!!!.... but before that dame, I can't forget his handsome face the stupid me!!!"

THANK YOU

thanks for reading guys in the next part you will see some new stuff so let's go one with the upcoming chapters