12-YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE HIM!!

"SHU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GONNA BECOME THE NEXT DEMON KING"

I looked at yoto with my bright glowing red eyes!!

"How dare you try to use me as your key!!"

"I'm sorry princess I won't dare to step near you, pls let me go!!"

"fine then, make this clear shu should never know that I am a vampire. if he finds it out then you will be killed on the spot!! ok?!"

"y-yes princess I will make that sure"

Y/N POV:

as soon as I turned back to my normal form shu came to the place, I was shocked cause I thought it would take him time but he was so fast. I signed in relief cause I escaped just in one second!!

shu pulled me to his hand and whispered 

S "I'm sorry y/n I failed again!!" 

Y/N "it's ok shu, look I am safe!!"

S "fine then, now yoto it's time for you to pay back"

Y "bro I'm sorry please forgive me one time I have learned a lesson, I won't dare to do that again!!"

good, yoto had made his apology and now I have to save him from death!!

Y/N "shu please forgive him this time pls, for me !!"

S "but y/n he would have killed you!!"

Y/N "it's ok shu but he didn't harm me right so forgive him for this last time please!!"

S " fine my princess I will forgive him only for this one time for you ok!!"

Y/N "that's great shu!!"

I jumped happily and kissed his cheeks making him blush!

shu then grabbed my hand and dragged me home, I turned back with my vampire eyes seeing yoto with a scary look!! he understood what I meant and shook his head in agreement.

NEXT DAY:

I was in the hall reading one of the famous magazines. suddenly, shu's mother came in and shouted at all the maids, she then looked at me with an angry look and came near me!!

"you little human how can you compare to the demons you are not even worth to stand near my son!!" she yelled and came to slap me, I got ready to get the impact but I never felt anything I opened my eyes to see shu holding his mother's hand with the deadly glare on her!!

S "mom you never allowed me to chose anything but this time everything changes, I love y/n and I will live only with her! don't interfere with our life from now on!!"

I was shocked and shu's mother got more furious and yelled at me

"you little bitch what did you do to my son, he is not listening to me because of you!!"

I lost my temper but still did my best to remained silence but--

"mom if you're here to yell at y/n you can leave the place now mom!! and I am breaking the engagement, he removed the ring and threw it away"

I was shocked cause I am still having the engagement ring on my hand.so, I slowly removed my ring and destroyed it silently by hiding it behind my back. shu's mother was shocked and scolded him

"How dare are you, do you know the consequences of this??!"

S "mom I am not interested in this blind marriage and I hope the vampire princess too don't accept it!! and if your work is done please leave!!"

shu's mother looked at me with an irritated look on her face, I used that chance to brighten my eyes color a little to frighten her. she had a chill running down her spine, I smirked silently and hide behind shu, acting as if I was scared😎😎

shu then took me to date to make my mood better, we enjoyed the day in the amusement park playing many rides, after the dinner, we ended up near a lake with many beautiful flowers that were dancing in the air. shu the too a box with the ring and raised it to me asking!!

"will you make me the luck and the happiest person in the world by marrying me?!"

I was so happy how come I can say no to him, I loved him more than anyone!!

"Y-YES SHU I WILL"

shu the pulled me to a passionate kiss under the bright moonlight!!