3-FIGHTING FOR SIS??😁😁

(y/n) = your name

(B/n) = your boy name [you will be hidding your identity as a girl for sometime]

(b/n) = bayblade name

(b/n/n1) = bayblade name similar like first one

(b/n/n2)=bayblade name similar like first one

(e/c) = eye color

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length "long\short\medium"

(l/n) = long name

(R/n) = real name

(n/n) = nickname

(m/n) = move name of the blade

guys for this story remember to have two names one should be your real name which will reveal the true identity of you

next should be your name(y/n), remember everyone will use this name to call you!!! your real name will come out at the end!!!

____________________________________________________

y/n POV:

I am happy as shu partnered me and supported, but I can't be happy for long enough cause I can't be with him for long as I will be shifting again to another country for another competition!!!

and I have to make sure I hide my identity!!!

suddenly I heard someone calling me "you little bitch stop there"

the way they called me tested my patience "what do you guys need" I got angry so I replied in an angry tone!!!

"you low-level girl give some respect to the daughter of the governor!!!" she must be shocked to hear that I am the daughter of the governor!!

"don't think that I don't know you are the daughter of a former governor!!!" I will show my power to her!!!

"you idiot my father is the current governor!!" has she got mad!!

"I am sorry to say your father lost the post of the governor because of your altitude!!!! so, now you are the daughter of former governor!!!" I am sure she will not stop here!!

"no way you are lying!! see what I am going to do!!!" 

well, that girl I mean yona!! she came to slap me I very well know the teacher was watching us, she stopped yona from slapping me and punished her!!!

then yona challenged my hidden identity, I mean B/n!!

she challenged me that my big bro has to win shu in tomorrow's sports day competition of boys!!!

"ok, yona remembers, I can say my bro will only win I can say that without coming to the competition!!!" well it is going to be a bad day for her as she can't be with shu any more!!!!

SHU'S POV: 

I have been watching y/n and yona talking, I felt something wrong so I went to y/n after their talk and grabbed her hand and noticed that y/n is wearing a metal kind of sheet in her hand that was flexible but I also saw the pain in her face when I touch her hand!!!

I feel like something is going mysterious and confusing with y/n!!!

wait, why do I think about her!!!! omg, I can't get her out of my mind!!!!!

I guess I am in love no, I am sure with me that I fall for her but I don't think she has the same feelings for me!!

NEXT DAY:

B/n  POV:

"Today is going to the best day as I can show yona who am I, I mean on another side I can calculate about shu!!!

wait!?!? why did I only mention the only shu!!! ho God, my heartbeat is so fast again!!! damn, I fell in love!!! 

no no no I am B/n so I have to be alert with my altitude!!!

IN THE SPORTS GROUND:

TEACHER: "ready for the 100M running race!!!

ready set!!!

3!!!

2!!!

1!!!

run!!!

I ran first in the beginning then I got confused with thoughts in my mind "if I won yona won't see shu but what if shu loves yona and because of me he is hurt!!!" and so with confusion, I reduced my speed and led shu to win!!!

SHU'S POV:

why did all of sudden B/n reduce the speed and led me to win!!!

SHU: "B/n why did you leave me front at the last moment" I am so confused!!

"well, it doesn't matter just say do you love yona?" well shu please say no....!!!

SHU" "who that fangirl no I don't love her at!!!" well I can say I love y/n, not yona but I can't tell this to B/n cause he is y/n's brother!!!

"well shu then, see I will win the rest of the match!!!" ha ha ha so sad of yona she is searching for the love which she doesn't deserve!!!

"well let's see B/n" is there anything with victory and yona!!??

AT THE END: 

the first place goes to "B/n"

the second place goes to "shu"

and the third place goes to "valt"

SHU'S POV: 

I never expected B/n to win this competition so easily he gave an equal compete to me!!!

"hey, shu bye I have to go my sister will be waiting for me, catch you later!!!!" this is going to be the end of yona!!!

"wow, it seems like he came only for his sister and won this competition for her" I am dame sure she is perfect for me!!!

well for now I have to concentrate on the tournament and focus on winning B/n !!!!

NEXT DAY!!!!

hello, bayblade fans here is an Asian championship tournament!!!

let's introduce the bladers!!!

1) LUI SHIROSAGI

2)SHU KURENAI

3)XANDER SHAKADERA

4) RANTARO 

4) VALT AOI

5) FREE DE LA HOYA

6) JOSHUA

7)SILAS

ETC........

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HERE IS B/n THE MYSTERIOUS BLADER WHO TOOK THE PLACE OF LEGENDARY BLADERS IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!!!!

well anyway, it is over for today catch up with me for some identity reveling and some romantic time with shu!!!!

THANK YOU