2-GIRL PARTNER

(y/n) = your name

(B/n) = your boy name [you will be bidding your identity as a girl for sometime]

(b/n) = bayblade name

(b/n/n1) = bayblade name similar like first one

(b/n/n2)=bayblade name similar like first one

(e/c) = eye color

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length "long\short\medium"

(l/n) = long name

(R/n) = real name

(n/n) = nickname

(m/n) = move name of the blade

guys for this story remember to have two names one should be your real name which will reveal the true identity of you

next should be your name(y/n), remember everyone will use this name to call you!!! your real name will come out at the end!!!

____________________________________________________

AFTER A WEEK:

IN SCHOOL:

"students here is the new student (y/n) (l/y), make sure everyone is friendly with her."

(y/n)POV:

again I changed my school for the Japanese tournament, shifting from place to place for the tournament is a difficult task!!!

well, the teacher knows who's daughter I am but doesn't know that I no more belong to that family!!...

the girls in this class look weird when mam said me to sit in the last row, I was confused at the first then I found why!!!

after sitting in my place I turned to see my next bench met it was shu!!!....

"omg again him!!!!"

I guess these girls are jealous!!!

SHU'S POV:

I didn't pay attention when mam mentioned the arrival of a new student but I got shocked when mam really mentioned her name!!!

"it was her the girl I met before a week (y/n)(l/n)"

I felt happy to see her again!!!!

IN THE CLASS HOUR:

VALT POV:

well, I don't know who the girl is but she remembered me about a guy!!!

Anyway, as usual, I slept in the class and the teacher scolded me for sleeping in the class

and so the bell rang and the cooking class began!!

(y/n) POV:

I can't believe that the world top blader was sleeping in the class, anyways it remembers me of my childhood!!

 the bell rang and it is cooking class!!!

mam said to make pairs of ourselves, as I am a new student I didn't get the partner I was pissed-off until I hear a voice from the back!!!!

"may we team up " I turned back it was shu

I felt like fainting off but I can't as the whole class is watching us!!!!

when I saw everyone's face after accepting the shu's request

their reaction was like I accepted the request of a ghost

I asked shu about their reaction he said that he never asked a girl to partner him!!!...

I was shocked!!!!

SHU'S POV:

when I said I never asked a girl to partner me she was surprised and blushed!!!!

but I was shocked when she said "I actually never accepted anyone's request I have only ordered others"

I got confused that is she that powerful to order in the school of rich??!!!!

well anyways now I have to concentrate on cooking, (y/n) cooking looks complicated like the launch of b/n, I wonder what is she cooking......

(y/n) POV:

well I can see shu's cooking it was my favorite food Spaghetti and me I am doing my best food that I am good at the sushi!!!!....

TEACHER: "students time over you can bring your food"

______________________

GIRL"look at that girl, she came new to the school trying to seduce the boys!!"

you heard the girls and gave a deadly glare to her, the glare gave by you scared all the girls!!!!

every girl felt like they are near a vampire and shu felt a strange feeling at once!!!!

SHU: (y/n) what did u do!!?? 'I can't even read this girl's mind with my power she is mysterious as her brother!!!'

"I don't know, they became silent all of the sudden" 'i hope the girls won't talk at my back for somedays'

the teacher noted the marks for all the food and said the rank

1st = (y/n)(l/n)

2nd = shu Kurenai

3rd = daigo

YONA: it is impossible teacher you must have said it the wrong shu must have come first!!!.."'dame that bitch (y/n) the look she gave was like a vampire. how dare she can come between me and shu, (y/n) you are going to suffer by seeing how powerful I am'

SHU: "does something bother you??? I am fine with my rank!!!" 'those shameless girls never change'

Y/N: "I feel sorry for those girls they don't know how deep are they going to fall by playing with me"

[EVERYONE GET READY FOR THE NEXT PART IT WILL BE PRETTY BORING AS USUAL😝😝]

THANK YOU