💍10-ENGAGED BEFORE??💍

"I'm sorry y/n I am a monster and even with my powers I couldn't protect you!!"

Y/N POV:

I was so shocked cause shu started to sob, I slowly pated his back and wiped his tears away saying "no shu, you are not and I don't care who are you. I just wanted to be with you throughout my life!!" I kissed his cheeks softly to calm him down. he smiled and said to me to get ready.

he then took me to a place, it was huge and I saw a pic of shu in the wall it was huge and shu looked amazing in it.

"shu you look amazing in it, when did you take that photo?!" he hesitated to say at first but told everything!!

 "y-y/n the truth is I am not a normal demon. I'm the next heir of the demon world, I would be having many enemies targeting me for the throne but I never expected they would go this far to attack you and one more thing is, I don't want to hide this thing from you!!, I am been engaged to the next heir of the vampire kingdom but I promise you that I would break the engagement and will marry you I don't care even if they throw me out of the demon kingdom, just trust me y/n I will protect you at all-cause and would never let you down!!"

I was speechless!! being a vampire kingdom's next heir, I was the one who was engaged to the demon world's next heir but the problem in it was we both never saw our face. it was headed in the way that both of us were blindfolded for a certain reason. I thought my father must have broken the engagement as I ran out of the house but this one doesn't look good!!

"shu I trust you, I trust you with my full heart and I am not just scared of you because you are a demon king or because you have many enemies" shu was surprised but was happy, he hugged me tightly whispering "my future queen" and he pulled me to a kiss!!

I'm so sorry, for writing this so short I make sure to update soon, the online classes have been killing me!!😭😭

ANYWAYS THANK YOU