11- KIDNAPPED??

SHU POV:

i and y/n were sleeping in my royal mansion, my secretary came and knocked on the door with a hurry peace. I asked y/n to wait for me and went to see why he is here for, I thought he was her for some business issue but my heart froze when I found the reason, he was here to inform me about the attack on my date and the person who attacked me was my uncle, I doubted him but never expected it could be him cause my uncle wanted his son to be the next heir of the demon world but the head of the demon world hired me as the next hire of the demon world.

the last word he said to me was "take care of your life cause you may lose it!" he even tried to kidnap the vampire heir but sad of him the vampire hire's power was on a different level which mismatches him and he ended up in defeat!!

but now he kept his eye on my y/n l/n and so I am gonna show him what will happen if he keeps his hand on my dearest members!! looks like I must hide this one y/n cause I don't want her to live a life with fear and I will make sure she is safe!!

I went back to the bedroom but was shocked to see the room empty, I panicked and looked around the room and noticed a letter!!

DEAR BROTHER,

 I VERY WELL KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE SPOTTED WHO I AM AND KNOW WHAT I AM PLANNING FOR. SO, I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE UP ON YOUR OWN SO YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR LOVER!!

THANK YOU, BRO!!

I was very furious on myself as I failed to protect her again!! "y/n............................" *shouting

Y/N POV:

I very well I am gonna get kidnapped in the beginning cause I sensed the presence of demons before itself, I let them kidnap me so that I can find who is troubling my loved one by using me!!

"Hey you little useless human, look me!!" I looked up to see who it was and was surprised to see the person!! "what's up with that expression, is this your first time seeing a demon??" I didn't answer and pretended to act as if I was so feared "wow I love that scared face of yours, don't worry I make sure you die with no pain!! wait you look familiar to me but why??"

"because I warned you before!! and you did the same now!!" 

"What!!??"

"do you know about the next heir of the vampire kingdom??"

"you little human my cousin brother is the fiance of the next heir of the vampire kingdom and you are asking me whether I know her!!"

"I asked do you know about her patience and temper??"

"what do you me bitch, now stop talking cause your life is gonna end here!!"

"b/n now!!"

(the b/n is known as the legendary blade for its incredible amount of power that can't be handled by some normal bladers and they say that the person who is holding it must be a talented natural blader who is worth to handle it but did anyone know that only vampires can handle b/n?? only vampires can use b/n as it absorbs their vampire power as an energy source and so only the strongest vampire in the whole vampire clan would be getting the chance to use it)

b/n returned every power that it took from y/n and made her revile her real form in front of the shu's cousin 

she had black wings that had red sparkles falling from it,  y/n was pissed of by his behavior!!

"So what's your name little demon??"

"y~yoto"

"well do you remember me now??"

"y~yes I do, you are the vampire princess who is gonna take the throne next!"

"Good!!"

"will you play with shu again??!"

"n~no"

"well, then I am reducing your punishment!!"

"SHU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GONNA BECOME THE NEXT DEMON KING"

"I'm sry if my story suck I have no idea to write and I am doing my best but I am not sure if I am writing it good or bad"

thank you for your support!!!