14-HAPPY ENDING!!

Y/N POV:

"hey y/n and shu both of you wake up it's an important day to you both!!" 

"mom 10 more min please!!" man last week was like hell and today I have to wake this early

"no both of you come out now or I will kick you both out!!"

"This isn't fa-!?" what?! who is it?!

"coming mom!!"  

"shu why did you say, I wanna sleep more!!" man this is bad!!

"then go on and sleep let me enjoy you!!" wait something sounds not good!!

"what do you me- gha?!"

SHU POV:

man, I literally had a dream about y/n that literally killed me mentally and now y/n is being so noisy!!

when she was was about to speak her last word I bit her neck making her's gasp!! she was totally confused at first but began to moan lightly when I suck on her neck!!

"hey shu we have to get ready, we are already late~!!"

"But you like it don't ya?!" I said as I continued to suck but I guess I made a big mistake!!

"yes, I do.................. BUT WILL KICK YOU OUT FIRST!!" damn it her eyes were glowing as she gave me a dangerous smile making me sweatdrop 

"I'm SO SORRY Y/N!!!!!........" she kicked my ass and threw me out and said "go and get ready for the marriage ceremony!!.... NOW!!"

"well then I will make sure to make you pay tonight and the effects will be for a weak....... OK?!" she was silent for a min but burst out screaming my name "SHUT UP........ SHU......" I laughed and went to dress up!!

TIME SKIPPED!!

Y/N POV:

finally, the moment that shu and i dreamed came our marriage, my heartbeat was as fast as the time when shu kissed me. I was having a blush on my face when I saw shu on the stage he wore a suit and styled his hair I was about to faint!!

'DAMN IT HOW IS HE LOOKING AMAZING IN EVERY DRESS?!'

I walked to him as he stood on the stage with his eyes set in mine. I was lost in his amazing red eyes which were now looking into my e/c which was full of determination of having him, I noticed him chuckling when I noticed it!!

I gave him a happy grind as the ceremony began!!

and we sealed our life with a kiss and promised to be together forever! 

THAT NIGHT:

SHU'S POV: 

I was answering the comment of my friends who wished me for my marriage, y/n was wincing my name continuously but the pathetic me, who tried to be like def. y/n got angry and at one point where she threw my phone to the wall making me gasped but before I could respond she was on top of me with a grind!!

I gave her a smirk as she looked at me in confusion, I pushed her to the bed making her gasp!! she then said "dare to give my attention to any other thing it will break the next min, just like that phone!!" well the truth is, that sentence sounded scary but her expression was happy. I sweatdropped at that and kissed her passionately as she moaned lightly as I smirked!!

I pulled away from the kiss due to lack of oxygen as she panted and said "BAKA!!.... not now!! my mom will hear us!!" I smirked and went to her ears nibbling it and said 

"I GUESS COVERING YOUR MOTHU WORKS FOR THAT!!" 

"EH?!......."

(i wanted to remain innocent so no more continuation! from auother~chan!! :3)

THE END!!