2

The Day of the coronation,

Yoongi walked up to his mother's room, with a cup full of tea and some refreshments. HE stood behind the door and prayed for his mother, smiling evilly before sliding the door open to reveal a lady peacefully sleeping, snoring softly.

He walked up to his mothers bed and tapped on her shoulder slightly " mother, your tea is here, I made it for you today, I hope you like it"

His mother turned towards him slowly and gave a small smile, " oh, yoongi, what special day is it today hmm? And don't be so formal, come and sit next to me." She got up and moved to a side of the bed, gesturing him to sit.

"no, mother, I need to go out to help father get ready for uncle's coronation. I just want you to drink the tea before I leave, so I can know you've had your fill."

His mother chuckled softly in response, "as you say, yoongi, but remember, don't go wary, you still have time to become king, " she sips the tea, " but only if Dangun agrees to give you the throne."

This angered yoongi. Ever since his father became king, He changed the rules. Now the youngest would be first to the throne. As absurd as it may sound, his father's love towards his brother suffocated yoongi.

" You are not the right person to tell me that," He smirks " oh mother , you've always told me to not trust even my own brother, how did you drink what I got for you? Hmm? Hahaha." He laughed loudly.

"w-what.. hrkkk-!! Y-yoon..." she fell of the bed, falling on the ground, dragging her body towards the table so she could grab some water to parch her dry throat.

"no use mother," He smirked. "Its of no use. But the good thing is, you'll be dead before you know it." He took his mother hand in his, kissing it softly, "Sweet dreams, mother." He turns and starts walking out, stopping for a bit and turns "The throne is only mine. Everyone dies today." And turns back to walk out of the room, sliding the door after him, ignoring his mother's screams of pain.

_

The blade and the poison darts were ready, dangun and yoongi had positioned themselves. Yoongi sat next to his dad, and dangun at the far end of the hall, unseen to the eye. Yoongi used dangun as he was more experienced in warcraft than himself, but yoongi had the greatest weapon, his cunning mind.

After his uncle and father were dead, Dangun was the next target.

Dangun unaware of his brother's plan, stood ready to hit the dart, waiting for his brother's approval.

The king had gathered his most trusted people, 9 in number, and announced that he was giving up the throne and leaving it to his brother, Min Phung.

The People in the court were surprised but could not disagree with the king, so they accepted. The king got up from his throne, and removed his crown, calling upon his announcer to spread the news of this around the kingdom. He called up his brother and made him sit on the throne, with min yoongi, who stood there with the sharpest blade in the kingdom, hidden safely in his hanbok.

Yoongi walked up to the throne with his uncle, to help him with his robes, walking up and standing next to his dad, who gave the crown to the priest, who then placed the crown on the new kings head, smiling and praying for his well being, while, yoongi had given the signal to dangun, to fire as soon as The priest placed the crown, and his father hugged him. As anticipated, Yoongi's father pulled him into a hug, yoongi smiled at his father as he plunged the dagger into his father, who winced in pain, followed by his uncle who felt a slight pinch on his neck, as he fell to ground, holding his neck.