6

Recap.

Usually 18 marks a very important phase in your life, one from a boy to a man, or from a girl to a woman, but this phase marked something very important in these three kids lives. Jang mi, dangun and yoongi, These three had in store the worst part of their lives, they just didn't know it yet.

Dangun's recurring nightmares were something we are all familiar with, but this time, his 18th birthday was special. The day he was found, he decided that that day would be his birthday. Coincidentally or not, the day he was found was the day of his birthday.

That day, before Sung deuk could give him the scrolls, his nightmare had come once again, "Every night, a head flying towards the ground, a blood curling scream, and a ground full of dead bodies would appear in his dream, scaring him enough to wake him up." but this time he didn't forget it. He trusted his family, which was now jang mi and sung deuk.

He went and told them this as soon as he got up, not expecting a birthday surprise from both of them. He burst into tears, as they never had any money to celebrate their birthdays. It was always something like pocket money or a small gift, but nothing so grand with so much food on the table, and decorations.

"I didn't ...e-expect... you did .. for me..?" he stuttered between sobs.

"Yes dangun! Stop crying!" both of them said in unison and enveloped the boy into a hug. Even though he was a man now, his heart remained the same kind, soft heart which was once deceived.

Sung deuk told jang mi to give him the gift they had for him.

He opened the box only to find a scroll and a painting of a three legged crow. "W-what is this crow for? And what is this scroll..."

He said while opening the scroll to find the reading which was a prophecy. It was from the witch kingdom which had been allies with baekjae since the day it was founded. The witches had the power to see the future, and they chose to help in the formation of baekje only because their princess, The first queen,the twins great grandmother had fallen in love with the general of the army who was aiming to bring down the tyrant king.

[The collapse of Gojoseon spawned the creation of the small kingdoms of the Proto-Three Kingdom period, which later coalesced** into the mightier kingdoms of Goguryeo, Baekje, and Silla , inaugurating the Three kingdoms period.]

**Coalesced- come together to form one mass or whole.

The prophecy, It was more likely to be a letter, said:

{ you will have twins, one of them evil, one less evil. Beware. The elder one will end you, and your husband. Both will kill you. The evil one will try to kill the better one, but he will fail. The younger one will have no memory, just attach this herb to the mezuzah so he remembers everything. The elder one can be vanquished only with the blade of gwang-hae [AYYY GWANGHAE MA MANNN] You need to give this scroll to the boy before your death, which will be the day your husband decides to give away the throne to his brother. Keep the map with your trusted person, the map will find the boy himself. The boy will be reborn. When the boys will be born they will be connected. Kill them and save yourself, or save them and...}

"The rest of the scroll is torn!" Dangun screamed. [cue laugh]

"No its not you dummy, its just incomplete... or its completed..." Jang mi takes the scroll and tilts it upside down trying to find creases and kinks to see if something was torn, but in fact the scroll was never touched by the queen after she had read it. Of course she couldn't kill her first children, so she chose to die with this. No one except her knew about it, and she was ready for the death.

Dangun suddenly fell to the ground when he touched the mezuzah's corner which had a small bundle of fibres, as soon as he touched that, his head flooded with everything, making his eyes tear up as his brain remembered everything, from the killings to his own brother plotting against him.

He slowly got up, holding his head, tears streaming down his face, while the two stood dumbfounded, when they had read the prophecy.

"I need to find this map! W-whatever happens... I need to.."

"we will help don't worry."

~*~

[you must be thinking what happened to min yoongi? What was going on his life and what was up with his childhood till he reached 18? Read it in the next chap lol I'm lazy bye!]