3

The waters rushing, and the predators inside them, was all too much for a poor 12 year old, even then, dangun tried his best to get out of those shackles, when suddenly something bit him on his left arm

The waters rushing, and the predators inside them, was all too much for a poor 12 year old, even then, dangun tried his best to get out of those shackles, when suddenly something bit him on his left arm. He held back his screams of pain, afraid that he would lose his breath, even though he had breathing gear, the rushing waters had taken it away from him. A twelve year old doesn't really have well developed lungs, but fortunately, this guy was trained for the worst. He was after all the true king of Baekjae.

While fighting with the creature he accidentally hit his head against a giant rock, falling unconscious, letting the waters take him to his destination, The village side of the baekjae kingdom, from where people were going to be chosen for beheading, or as they would call it, the kings enjoyment.

_

The smooth and clear waters washed up a small boy who was chained up onto a girls feet, who was the fisherman's daughter. One look at him and she pulled him up promptly, calling for her fathers help when he started slipping away from her grip due to the strong currents.

She and her father pulled the boy up, noticing he had been badly wounded, They dragged him in and applied some medicine to his wounds, tying up everything.

On the other hand, Yoongi who had been suffering for days, Sighed in relief when He felt relief, even though he had been bandaged and treated completely, wary of the others wounds.

He thought, maybe he had succumbed to the waters and finally given up on life, but he was wrong.

The only positive side to him becoming king? Dangun had forgotten about everything, including his identity due to the hit.

Before the coronation, his mother had given him a scroll, which was tugged in his hanbok cozily, which he had forgotten about, but Song Jang-mi, and her father Song Sung deuk(BTS) had found, inside a mezuzah*, completely dry and safe. They decided not to open it and keep it till the boy gained consciousness.

The only thing they figured out was that he was from the royal descent due to the tattoo on his back.

A samjoko.*

_

_

Mezuzah -A scroll cover

Samjoko- The three-legged crow known as samjoko seems the most like it just shouldn't exist. But during the Goguryeo Dynasty, the samjoko was considered a symbol of power, superior to both the dragon and the bonghwang. In East Asian mythologies, the three-legged crow is a symbol of the Sun and is said to live there.