11

Choose your jimin.

1.

2.

3

3.

Oooop not this-

Oooop not this-

4.

Dangun had left for Yosul after leaving Jang mi safely, at home, Not knowing what was in store for the poor girl

Dangun had left for Yosul after leaving Jang mi safely, at home, Not knowing what was in store for the poor girl. It would have been better if he just took her with him. Stupid prophecies, they always have some kind of twists to them.

Even after refusing to leave his side, dangun forcibly made jang mi stay. Now, Dangun wasn’t the only one who was going to Yosul.

-

6 months later.

Finally, dangun reached the gates of yosul, which was a waterfall in disguise.

During his journey there, he met a man named, Taehyung, who, like jimin, was also turned into a man, but only because the king who he was flirting with was gay, [ bitches laugh im tryna make this funny] but taehyung wasn’t gay, hence he ran away, finding shelter in a small village, searching for a traveller who was going towards yosul, who was stupid enough to enter the gates of so called heaven, which was an actual hell.

They went under the waterfall, but were not wet by even a drop. It was a mere illusion, a beautiful one at that.

A gate came into view as soon as they went through the illusion, completely open, but all that was seen through the door was ladies dancing, palaces and all that was materialistic to man, or whatever he desired.  This tactic was often used by the witches to lure people in, as they say, curiosity killed the cat, the witches killed the brat who enters.

“what do you see dangun?” Taehyung asked.

“barren land?” to which taehyung smiled and said,

“You indeed are special, but be careful, even though I’m a witch, I’m not the one who makes the rules here, if anyone is in power after the queen it’s jiminie, she- uh.. I mean he is my best friend. I hope he got my message” Taehyung said, and his face lit up like a lamp in winter when he saw jimin standing next to the door, smiling and waving at him, while dangun just shook his head and smiled.

Of course dangun didn’t know what friends are, he was never allowed to make them,  It was so bad, that he didn’t know what a friend even meant.

“What is a friend taehyung ?”

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief for a second but then smiled, with a  hint of pity evident on his face, because he knew what dangun went through. With being a witch he also had the ability to read minds, their past and whatnot.

“A friend, dangun, is a person whom you can rely on, who you can trust when you are in danger, and the same goes for the other person.”

“but king used to say to never trust people.”

“He isn’t here now is he? If he had a friend, this would never had happened.” Taehyung said, a bit bluntly, which hurt dangun a little.

They got off the horses and taehyung ran towards jimin hugging him tightly, almost choking him lightly.

“Ah king,” jimin bowed,

“we’ve been waiting for you. Tae-ssi had told me you would arrive sooner than expected, I believe he had a good reason to say that. Anyway, lets go, the queen awaits your arrival. It will take a couple days by foot to reach the palace. Please rest for sometime, we leave at the crack of dawn.”

Jimin dragged taehyung away, chatting and laughing, leaving dangun in a house which was beautifully decorated. It was like the palace, but more beautifully decorated. But he knew more than that. Jimin had warned him about this.

He closed his eyes and opened it again, to find a normal cosy hut, which was the best thing ever. He put down the luggage, and went out to feed the horses, stroking their manes while they neighed and chewed happily at the fodder.

Taehyung and jimin returned to see a tired dangun sleeping, snoring softly, to which both of them awed at the sight.

-

The next day they got ready to go to the palace, while jimin was hesitant to go with them.

“what happened jimin? Do you think she still hates you huh?” Taehyung asked him,

“Well, she was smitten by the guy who loved me, and I’m pretty sure witches keep their grudges till they die” Jimin snickered.

“w-who are you talking about” dangun questioned, clearly confused.

“seokjin.” taehyung shrugged and sighed.