🌸 Realms of Magic: Demon Invasion 🌸

Author: daniellie802

Title - 15/15

I think the title is very common BUT it will strike the interest of fantasy genre readers.  It's also well-connected to the story. I do have a suggestion though, maybe next time mix unique words with common ones to make a more interesting title. 

Cover - 7/10
The cover should give off a bit of what's the story is about and yours did that, well done! But, when you really look into it, there are a lot of errors. Also, I think the cover is a bit crowded. The color palette you used was very consistent though, so plus points for that!

Blurb - 13/15It's interesting and exciting! It gave details that would make someone curious enough to read the book

Blurb - 13/15
It's interesting and exciting! It gave details that would make someone curious enough to read the book. But in my opinion, the description was kind of common. I've read a lot of fantasy books, and plenty of their descriptions were similar to this.

Plot - 13/15
It's typical BUT there were these almost unnoticeable details that make your book different from the others. I found that really amazing.

Grammar - 12/15
Every chapter contains plenty of grammatical errors but nothing too big. It's still understandable although it's confusing at some points.

Characters - 7/10
The difference in personality was visible, plus points for that. But, the characters were not described well. I wasn't able to imagine some of the characters.

Dialogue - 8/10
There were times that I was confused, thinking "Who's talking?". The personalities and difference of the characters were barely shown (except for one character) through their choice of words. In some parts, I think the impact of the dialogues weren't enough.

Enjoyment - 8.5/10
It's very entertaining, especially from the 5th chapters onward. I'm not giving it a 10 because there are moments that seemed plain for me.

And a bonus (no points): OVERALL COMMENT.
It has a common plot BUT the author gave small details that actually made a big difference, I was amazed by that. The first chapters may be boring for some but I would recommend to keep reading because it will eventually be really fun and interesting. It improves every chapter. Honestly, time won't be wasted if you read this book.

Suggestions (for the Author)
Try to lessen the grammatical errors and repetition of words. Also, describe the character in a very detailed manner like, the length of hair, eye color, skin color, hair color, are they young looking or old, what are they wearing, etc. The same goes for the surroundings, make it more detailed. 

83.5/100

You can contact PinkEunuch for more details if needed.