🌸 Project JH 🌸

Author: sissyymonica

Title: 13.5/15

I haven't encountered any book that's similar to your title which makes it unique, but the reason why I didn't give you a perfect score was that it didn't really catch my attention.

Cover: 9/10

Cute! The title and pseudonym can be seen clearly

Blurb: 10/15

The blurb doesn't give your readers any expectations about the plot of your book. Instead of describing the plot, you described Project JH (which is completely fine), but it would've been better if you described the story itself too.

Plot: 11/15

I've seen a story similar to yours, so I recommend you spice things up in your next updates! The plot is fine, but it's also not that intriguing. Anyhow, your story isn't that bad. All I can suggest is to think of something that may potentially be your story's trademark. 

Grammar: 14.5/15

Perfect grammar! But I do suggest you use "noong" instead of "nung". The way you construct the sentences in your story is formal (which is great) and using "nung" (an informal variation of "noong") kind of ruins the sentences' formality.

Characters: 8/10

They're fun, humorous, and entertaining! But, I think they're not distinct enough. Maybe this is something you could work on in the future!

Dialogue: 9/10

The lines themselves are realistic, but since the characters weren't distinct enough, there were times that I had to figure out who was talking.

Enjoyment: 8/10

I like reading books that have humor in them, and seeing that your book includes a whole lot of entertaining lines and jokes, it wasn't hard for me to enjoy it. The perfectly constructed sentences also gave me a sense of satisfaction that contributed to the enjoyment I felt as I read your book. Keep up the good work!

And a bonus (no points): OVERALL COMMENT.

Overall, I think your book would be better if you think of a serious plot twist at the end of the book! That is just my suggestion. I personally think that your book has the potential to be famous as long as you try to spice things up as much as possible. That's all. Great job!

Total: 83/100