🌸 I Am Not Into Love 🌸

Author: Glamouranj

Title - 15/15
"I Am Not Into Love"
Interesting title, well-related to Author's imagined plot.

Cover - 6/10
I feel like the lips with piercing is unrelated to the story. Also, the font and placing of the title look messy for me. The fonts of the phrases under the title are good and they're placed neatly so points for that! ❤️

 The fonts of the phrases under the title are good and they're placed neatly so points for that! ❤️

Blurb - 13/15
There are grammatical errors but they're understandable. The author's description is enough to invite readers in. But I think after some sentences, the author needs to add some space so that it's more comfortable and not confusing to read.

Plot - 12/15
The plot is not predictable but is common. The author did a great job writing it though, so it seems more entertaining and interesting.

Grammar - 10/15
Every chapter contains multiple grammatical errors. It's understandable but sometimes it's really confusing. Some of the sentences include unnecessary words that complicate what it's trying to imply. BUT, the grammar improves per update.

Characters - 6/10
Characters are lacking a lot of details. I recommend to add descriptions that can help us visualize the characters, for example, eye color, hair color, and length are they tall, are they young or old looking. Also, some of the characters' personalities contradict the author's given personality trait to them.

Dialogue - 6/10
Most of the dialogues lack personality. It seems like one person is talking. There are also grammatical errors.

Enjoyment - 8/10
There were plain moments but it didn't bore me enough to stop reading. I actually kept reading unconsciously, meaning it's quite enjoyable.

And a bonus (no points): OVERALL COMMENT.
I feel like the title contradicts the story itself since the lady kept saying she's not into love but fell in love almost immediately upon meeting this one guy. It's not a bad thing though since it's written in the blurb. I hope you don't forget some of the details you wrote so that it doesn't complicate or contradict your story later on. Despite these comments though, the book is funny and entertaining. I genuinely liked it.

(76/100)