Chapter 1

Deku POV:

The big day. I have to move out, live at the dorms, that's the academia's policy now, if I dont, I will get kicked out, so, that's an advantage because my mom was kinda forced to let me move. And I will have a roommate.

" I'm excited because now I will live with Uraraka and Iida and Kacchan. Wait, did I just said Kacchan? No, I'm not excited to live with him, he's rude and annoying, or...maybe he isn't...no he is, I have to stop thinking about him." I said to myself, shaking my head so my thoughts go away.

* time passes: when he gets to the dorm*

We all gathered to the living room, which is the common area, where boys and girls can meet. We were waiting for Aizawa-sama to tell us who our roommate is going to be.

After another 5 minutes of waiting, Aizawa-sama appears out of nowhere like he always does, of course, in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Hello kids, so let's get over with this, we gathered here so I can tell you who are you gonna be paired up with." Said Aizawa-sama tired as always.
"Ok, so here we go, girls first, Momo Yaoyorozu with Kioka Jiro, Ochako Uraraka with Tsuyu Asui, Mina Ashido with Toru Hakagure, girls, you can go unpack now."
"And now the boys, Yuga Aoyama with Tenya Iida, Mashirao Ojiro with Koji Koda, Denki Kaminari with Eijiro Kirishima, Rikido Sato with Minoru Mineta, Mezo Shoji with Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki with Hanta Sero, and finally Katsuki Bakugo with Izuku Midoriya." said, finally finishing, Aizawa-sama.

My jaw dropped, I looked at Kacchan, he turned his head to me, giving me a death glare, I turned my head around, blushing. I saw Kacchan going to Aizawa-sama.

"Sensei, can you change my roommate?" said Kacchan, a little angry.

" I'm sorry, Katsuki, but you can't change your roommate, these are the rules."

" Please, I'll do anything, but there's no way in hell I'm going to stay in the same room with Deku!" Kacchan was already furious, almost at the point of screaming.

" Again, I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about that, plus, you're not gonna die if you stay in the same room with Midoriya." said Aizawa-sama, putting his legs and body in the yellow sleeping bag, zipping it and falling to the ground sleeping.

Kacchan took his bags and took of to the room, I followed him in silence, we got into the elevator, pressed the button to the second floor. The silence was so thick you could've slashed it with a knife. We got out of the elevator, still following Kacchan without making a sound so he wouldn't punch me in the face. We go to the third room, that was supposed to be our room.

We entered the room, looking around, there were two beds and a bathroom.

"Which bed do you want?" I asked Kacchan, hoping he's not gonna scream at me.

"I'll take the one to the right." he said, calmly, heading to the bed, putting his bags on it.

"Ok, then I'll take the one on the left" I said, putting my bags on it.
Kacchan turned around, coming at me, turned me around, grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the face.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I asked, not knowing why he punched me.
"That's because I got paired up with a trash like you." he said, almost screaming.

"It's not my fault, it's not like I went to the principal's office, telling him to get me paired up with you, and so you know, I'm not happy either!" I said, furious.

"Yeah, sure" he said, letting go of my collar and leaving me in the silent room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the chapter guys. I'm sorry is so short. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Word count: 656