Chapter 3

Everyone went to their room. I heard Kacchan opening and closing the door. I was sitting at the edge of the bed. Then, I saw Kacchan, looking at me, still furious, but I don't know why. He then quickly came and grabbed my collar.

"Oi, Deku, is there something between you and half and half?" he asked angrily.

"No, of course not, I'm not gay" I said, trying not to get him more upset then he is.

"Then what? Are you bi?" He asked, which made me a little irritated.

"No, but why do you even care, we are not even friends!" I yelled at him, big mistake.

"Well, I guess that's true, we aren't." he said as he punched me in the face again. Then he threw me on my bed and crashed into his, going to sleep.
I tucket myself to bed, thinking about this night, slowly drifting away to sleep.

* the next day *

I woke to an empty room. I was alone, apparently Kacchan wasn't here. I checked my phone that its 11 am and 2 missed calls and 10 messages from Uraraka. I take my phone and call Uraraka.

"Hey, Deku, why hadn't you answered my calls?" said Uraraka, a little upset about it.

"I'm sorry, I was sleeping and haven't heard it." I said, apologizing to her.

"Ok, it's fine." she said, being filled with joy again.

"Hey, where are you by the way?" I asked, because the background was so noisy.

"I'm at breakfast, aren't you coming?"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said, hanging up the phone and getting ready.

I took the quickest shower in my entire life, put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, put my favorite red shoes and took of as fast as I could.

I got there in 12 minutes, I saw Uraraka with Iida and ran up to them.

"Oh, there he is." said Uraraka to Iida, that saw me running towards them.

"Sorry I'm late" I said panting and sat down on the chair next to Uraraka.

We started chatting and laughing until someone ruined our fun. It was Todoroki, again. Uraraka saw me looking at him while he was heading towards us.

"Hey, Deku, it's ok." she said, supporting me.

I saw Iida getting up, then Todoroki showed up at our table. Everyone stopped talking and started looking at us.

"What do you want?" Iida asked Todoroki.

"None of your business." said Todoroki, trying to get to me.

"Hey, leave him alone!" said Iida, pushing Todoroki away.

"Get out of my way!" he said, punching Iida in the face.

I jumped out of my seat, getting myself between the two boys that were fighting.

"Hey, stop it, you two!" I yelled at them as loud as I could.

Everyone was staring at us, at me, being between them trying to stop the fight. As soon as I yelled at them they stopped fighting.

"Iida, calm yourself, please." I said to him, he then taking a step back.

"You, what do you want?" I asked him.

"I want you, Midoriya, and I'm sorry for being so straight forward with you last night." he said, looking straight into my eyes.

Then, out of nowhere, Kacchan appears and punches Todoroki in the face. I was shocked, why did he do that? Todoroki was on the floor, his nose bleeding a little bit.

"Todoroki-kun, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I guess I deserved it." he admitted, putting his hand at his nose, checking out if it was broken.

"Kacchan, what's gotten into you?" I asked him, not understanding why he punched Todoroki.

"Tsk...baka." he said and took off.

"Uraraka, take care of him." I said as I went after Kacchan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count: 636