Chapter 6

* time passes to: Todoroki comes at Deku's room *

I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Hey, Izuku."

"Hi."

"I like your room."

"Thanks."

An uncomfortable silence settled between us, until Todoroki decided to break it.

"And where is Bakugo?"

"Ohh, he went to Kirishima's room."

"Oh, ok, then, are we starting the project?"

"Yeah, sure."

"So what's the project about?" asked Todoroki.

"We have to write down 15 unique ways to defeat a villain."

"Oh, ok, that shouldn't be too hard."

4 hours went by and finished our project and listened to some music.

We were having fun until Iida texted us to meet in the common area.

We turned off the music and went to the common area.

Kacchan POV.

Me and Kirishima were watching some YouTube when 4 eyes texted us to meet in the common area, he had an announcement to make.

We got to the common area, seeing everybody besides half 'n' half and Deku. Where were they? I hope he doesn't flirt with him or I'll break his bones.

"Is everyone here?" Iida asked wanting to know if everyone was there.

"No, Midoriya and Todoroki are missing." said Tsu.

"Bakugo, could you please go after them?"

"Tsk, fine.."

And at the moment I got up they came in the common area, laughing.
That pissed me off real bad.

Deku's POV.

"So now that everyone gathered here, I have an announcement to make." said Iida.

"We are free tomorrow and the day after that." said Iida happy, everyone else cheering him.

"So, if we are free tomorrow, and most of us finished the project, let's play a game, what do you say?" asked Mineta.

Everyone said yes.

"What game should we play?" Momo asked Mineta.

"Well, I thought about Never Have I Ever, because me and Sero sneaked alcohol. So we can play that." said Mineta.

Everyone agreed.

"So, here's how we will play, everyone gets a cup, all of them will be filled with vodka, and whoever has done the thing one of us is gonna say has to drink. Is it clear?" Mineta explained/asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty clear." everyone said.
We all sat in a circle and received our cups. Then we agreed that Mineta should start.

"Never Have I Ever touched a girls boobs." he said as he looked around took a sip of his drink.

I saw everyone drank beside me.

"No, dont tell me that Midoriya here, has never touched a girls boobs." said Mineta, making fun of him.

"Oh shut up you pervert grape kid." I said a little irritated.

"Moving on, Never Have I Ever stolen something." said Momo.

I didn't drink, again.

"Never Have I Ever flirted with Aizawa-sama." said Jiro.

Momo, Uraraka and Tsu drank.
The game went like this for a good 30 minutes.

"Never Have I Ever had sex." said Ashido.

My face was bright red. Everyone drank, beside me.

"Oh, come on Midoriya, how can you be so innocent?" asked Mineta.

I didn't look up, but I saw Kacchan staring at me. He probably think I'm a pussy.

The game continued like this for about an hour. I didn't really drink, so I gave my cup to someone else. I obviously wasn't drunk, but Kacchan was slightly.
We go to our room. I take off my shoes and start changing my clothes.

"So, are you really a virgin?" Kacchan asked me.

"Do you really think I would embarrass myself in front of the class if I wasn't?" I said, a little irritated.

"Oi, don't you raise your voice at me, Deku." he said already furious.

"Oh yeah? Or what? Are you gonna beat me to death? Are you gonna take advantage that you are stronger than me? Is that what are you gonna do?" I yelled at him.

"Of course, you are weak, a trash." he said , pinning me to the wall.

"Kacchan, let me go." I said, in a demanding voice.

As he got closer, our lips started getting together and kissed me.

The kiss lasted for like 10 seconds.

He opened his eyes. He came back to reality.

"What the hell?" he said, as he punched me.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I asked, not knowing how its my fault.

"Because of the kiss." he said, not so sure about what he got out of his mouth.

"Are you crazy? You pinned me against the wall! You kissed me!" I yelled at him in anger.

"Then why didn't you stopped me?"

"Because...I don't know!"

"Fucking piece of shit." he said and left the room, living me there, alone.

"Arghhhh!"

I left the room, going for a walking around campus to chill. A million thoughts runned my mind. 'How am I gonna stay with Kacchan in the same room after this?', 'Is he gonna beat me up again?' , 'What the hell was that?'. But the most importantly, 'Why hadn't I stopped?'. I decided to push those thoughts in the back of my mind, trying not to think about them anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count: 851