Chapter 4

I followed him, he went to our room. I went after him and entered the dorm room. He turned around, seeing me.

"Tsk, what the hell do you want?" he said, visibly irritated.

"I want to know what was that about!"

"Tsk, why do you care? I took care of him, why does it matter now?"

"It does, you shouldn't have punched him in the face."

"I punched him for you and you still take his side?!" he yelled at me while pinning me to the door and aiming his fist, ready to punch me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the punch to arrive, but it never did. I slowly opened my eyes to see the fist still unmoved and Kacchan looking at me. He threw an up and down look and let go of me.

"Tsk, you're so stupid" he said and left the room.

            * time skip: after dinner *

Everyone was in the living room chatting. I was talking with Iida and Uraraka, until I saw Kacchan entering the building. Then Mineta and Tsu spoke up.

"Let's play truth or dare, everyone"

"Yeahh" they all said at the same time.

Again, we got the bottle and formed a circle around it.

Tsu sat down and spinned the bottle. It landed on Kirishima and Kacchan.

"Truth or dare?" asked Kirishima.

"Dare, shitty hair."

"I dare you to handstand for 30 seconds."

"Easy." he said, handstanding.

While Kacchan's handstanding was pursuing his t-shirt fell a little, exposing his abs. Deku couldn't help but stare at them. After the 30 seconds were over, the game continued until the bottle landed on Mineta and Deku.

"Truth or dare?" Mineta asked Deku.

"I'll do dare." he chose, not knowing what was going to happen.

"I dare to kiss Todoroki like you did in the closet last night." he said, everyone staring at them in shock.

"What? No! And for the record, he kissed me!"

"Oh come on, Midoriya, don't be such a coward" everyone started saying. "You are ruining everyone's fun, just do the dare."

"Urgh, fine." he said, giving up, it was just a kiss, it wasn't like he had feelings for Todoroki. He wasn't gay nor bi. A little kiss wouldn't hurt anyone.

He got closer to Todoroki, touching his lips a little, for like 3 seconds.

"Fine, done" he said, glad.

"Wait, I said a kiss, not a peck on the lips!" said Mineta, upset.

"Oh, come on Midoriya, kiss me, don't ruin everyone's fun." Todoroki said with a smirk on his face.

I turned around to see everyone looking at me and waiting for me to kiss Tokoroki. In the crowd, I met Kacchan sight, he was angry. I still dont get why he is so mad at me and Todoroki.

"Ok, fine." I say, as I lean in to kiss Todoroki.

We kissed, again, yack.

After the kiss, Kacchan looked even more angry and I still dont know why.
The game continues and I see Kirishima and Kacchan whispering something to each other's ears. I got a little irritated. Then the bottle landed on Denki and Kacchan.

"Ok, Katsuki, truth or dare?"

"Dare, you baka."

"Ok, let me think for a second."

Then Kirishima whispered something into Denki's ear.

"Ohh, that's a good one." he said to Kirishima.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss Midoriya."
My jaw dropped and smashed into pieces.

"What? Are you kidding me? Oi, shitty hair, I'm gonna fucking murder you and your thunder boy." he said irritated on the idea that he had to kiss Deku.
He got up and walked to him.

"Get up." he said with a cold voice, that could tear you apart just by hearing it.
I got up as fast as I could.

He put his hand on my waist and pulled me in, kissing me. The kiss lasted for like 5 seconds.

"Baka." he said as he pushed Deku on the floor.

The game went like this for like an hour more then everyone went to their rooms.

On the way to mine I got stopped by Todoroki.

"Look, Izuku, I'm sorry I acted like that, I shouldn't have kissed you last night and I shouldn't have forced you to kiss me tonight. I should have came in a proper way, to ask you if you'll want to be my boyfriend. Please forgive me, also, would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked me, with hope in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Shoto-kun, but I'm not gay or bi, and I'm not into you." I said, hoping he would understand.

"Oh, ok, I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore." he said with disappointment in his voice and eyes.

"No, it's fine, come bother me anytime, but just as friends." I said with a little smile on my face.

"Oh, thank you for being so understanding, Izuku." he said a little bit happier.

"Anytime." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

Then the inevitable happend. Kacchan saw us. He stopped for a second from walking, analyzed de situation, and then started walking even faster than before.

"Idiots..." he said while walking past us.
What's wrong with him?

"I'm sorry I put myself between you two. He seems upset." the half haired boy said, confusion appearing on my face.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'putting yourself between us'?" I asked, wanting to know the answer.

"Wait, aren't you two a thing?"

"No, I just told you I'm not gay nor bi."

"Ooo, I thought you were kidding just to get away from me. I'm sorry."

"Its fine, but I have to go to my room, I'm tired. Goodnight." I said, with a little yawn.

"Goodnight, Izuku." he said petting my head and leaving my sight.

I headed to my room, knowing I have to deal with an angry Kacchan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count: 983