Chapter 2

*time skips to: like 7-8 PM *

We all gathered to the living room because Iida had an announcement to make.

"So, classmates, Aizawa-sama announced me that we will have a week off." said Iida, everyone cheering him for telling us the news.

"So, since we have a week off, why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?" asked Mineta.

"Yeah, let's play" everyone said.

"Katsuki, are you playing?" Kirishima asked Kacchan.

"Urghh, fine, shitty hair." said Kacchan a little irritated.

"Deku, let's play!" exclaimed Uraraka filled with joy.

"Uhh, I don't know..."

"Oh, come on, please?" asked Uraraka with puppy eyes.

"Fine.." I said, giving up.

We found a bottle, put it in the middle, and we formed a circle around it. I observed that Kacchan was in front of me. I lifted my sight to meet Kacchan's, I quickly looked down, avoiding him.

"Ok, now that everyone is here, let's begin." said Mineta.

The bottle spinned, and it landed on Tsu and Uraraka.

"This way, ladies." said Mineta, getting up and opening the closet door, letting the girls enter.

The seven minutes passed, and the girls came out giggling. They settled down and the game continued. The rounds went by and nothing really happened. Until I saw the bottle landed on me and Todoroki.

"Ooo, Midoriya and Todoroki, let's go guys." said Mineta, leading the way.
The door to the closet closed, leaving the two of us in almost darkness.
"So, Midoriya, how is it to be roommates with Bakugo?" asked Todoroki.

"Well, I dont know, pretty hard I think." I said, as I saw Todoroki slowly coming towards me.

"Todoroki, what are you doing?" I asked, as I took some steps behind, until my back met the wall of the closet.
"Shhh" shushed Todoroki and came towards Deku, until there was no space left between them. Then, Todoroki kissed Midoriya and slipped his hand under Deku's shirt.

"Todoroki, please, stop, they are going to hear us." I said, hoping he was going to let go of me.

"Let them." He said with a smirk.
Deku tried getting Todoroki off of him, but he couldn't, he was much stronger than him. Then, the door to the closet opened and everyone saw them kissing.
I saw as the jaws dropped literally until they hit the floor. I saw Kacchan, he looked pretty angry, his face was red. All eyes were on us, I pushed Todoroki off of me and ran to my room.

"O..k... I think its enough for the night, let's go to sleep." said Iida, knowing how Midoriya must've felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count:444