Chapter 9

Deku POV.

After the classes finished I went to see Todoroki.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Well, better than yesterday."

I sat in the chair beside Todoroki's bed.

"So, you still hadn't told me why he beat you."

"I told you, he's crazy, dangerous, what if he will hurt somebody else? What if he will hurt you?"

I got a little scared.

The hours flew away and I fell asleep in that chair, next to Todoroki.

I heard a noise that woke me up. I look out the window, it was pitch black outside.

'Wait, what time it is?'

I checked my phone, it was 12 AM. I took my bag and headed out. Trying not to wake Todoroki up. I was walking to the dorms, hoping Kacchan is sleeping, so I can take a shower and change my clothes.

I got to the room, i was standing outside the door, wondering if I should go in or not.

"Fuck it." I said and opened the door.
I entered the room, seeing it's all a mess, and Kacchan on his bed, crying. His eyes were red and puffy, filled with tears.

"Ohooo, Deku, so you decided to pass by. So nice of you!"

"Shut up, Kacchan!"

"I missed you, Deku..." he said, as he got closer.

"Kacchan...stop it.." I said, fear visibly in my voice.

As he got closer to me I took steps back, hitting the wall. Shit.

He pinned me against the wall, positioning his hands beside my head.
His face got closer to mine. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me, but it never happened.

Then I heard a bang in the wall next to the left side of my head.

"Fuck! I can't touch you..."

"What? Why?"

"Because you lied to me!"

"With what?"

"He touched you!"

"Are you talking about Todoroki? It was just a kiss, and we were playing 7 minutes in heaven."

"No, not that, you had sex with him!"

"Wait, I DID WHAT?"

"You heard me, I know everything, I know that he touched you, he had sex with you!"

"No, I didn't had sex with him!Remember, I told you I'm a virgin."

"Stop lying to me!"

"I'm not lying!"

"I said, stop lying!"

"I'm not, how can I prove it to you?"

"I think I know what to do." he said and started kissing my lips.

I kissed him back. The kiss got a little rough, he started licking and biting my bottom lip, asking for permission. I allowed him to explore my mouth. How was he so good at it? The kisses went down from my mouth to my neck, he started licking and biting my neck. It felt so good I let out a little moan.

He slid his hand under my shirt, then he slowly traced his fingers down to my boxers band, touching it, then he slid it inside, pumping my member.

He touched me, it felt so good I started moaning loudly. He covered my mouth with his hand, suppressing my moans.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered in my ear, in a sensual way.

I nodded. It felt so freaking good.

"So you are a virgin."

"Why did you stop?"

"I just needed proof."

"And what I'm I supposed to do with this?" he said, pointing at the boner in his boxers.

"You can handle that yourself." he said, going to the bathroom, taking a shower and maybe handling himself too.

Kacchan POV.

"You can handle that yourself." I said, going to the bathroom taking a shower and getting rid of mine.

When I got out he was sleeping. I went over to him, took a seat next to him, and petted his soft green hair and kissed him, gently.

Then I went to my bed and crashed into it, sleeping.

     *time passes: the next morning*

Deku POV.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I didn't got the chance to close it because Kacchan threw a pillow at me.

"Turn it off."

"That's what I was doing." I said getting up, turning off the alarm and took a shower.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Kacchan checking his phone.

"Hey, Kacchan, I have a question..."

"What now?"

"Who told you I had sex with Todoroki?" I said, blushing crazy.

"He did. That's why I beat him up."

"But, why would he say that?"

"Geez, Deku, how should I know?"

"I have one more question. What are we now?"

No answer. He didn't even thought about that.

"Friends..."

"Oh, ok..." I said as I went do my drawer to take a pair of boxers.

I went back into the bathroom i saw Kacchan checking me out.

'He wants to be my friend and he's checking me out, what the hell?'

Anyway, after i put my boxers on I went into the room to get dressed for class and saw Kacchan putting his shirt on.

'Shit, he looks so good.' Wait, no, what the hell am I thinking? He doesn't look good, we are just friends, yeah, just friends.

After I got to the class everyone was chatting, being happy.

"Hey, Uraraka, why is everyone so happy?"

"Oh, didn't you heard? Todoroki is coming to classes on Monday."

I couldn't believe I had to see him again. He made Kacchan beat him. And lied to him that we had sex.

At lunch break I went to Uraraka.

"Hey, wanna grab something to eat?"

"Yeah, sure."

We sat at a table, chatting. Then I saw Kacchan sitting with Kirishima and Denki. He turned around, checking me out, again. I pretended I didn't see him.

After classes Iida invited me to his room, to play video games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys! Sorry for the long wait and sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count: 976