Chapter 8

"Shhh, there are people next door. I dont want them to know."

"Oh, right, sorry."

Todoroki POV.

I was going to my room when I passed by Uraraka's room, and I thought I heard Izuku's voice. I decided to stay a little and eavesdrop, I want to see if it was really his.

Then I heard a scream.

"YOU KISSED BAKUGO?"

"Shhh, there are people next door. I dont want them to know."

Its defenetly Izuku's voice. He kissed Izuku? That piece of shit, how dare he kiss MY Izuku? I have to drift them away from each other. If I dont, then they are gonna get even closer, and they are going to be a couple. This is not the way it should be. HE. IS. MINE. I have to do something about it.

Deku POV.

"It wasn't like that...he was drunk. There is nothing between us." I said, trying to explain myself to the girls.

"Yet..." said Uraraka, then the girls started laughing.

I was blushing, really bad, this is not a good sign.

*time passes: the next day after classes*

Kacchan POV.

I was in the cafeteria, heading to Kirishima's table.

Then half 'n' half bumped into me.

"Oi, what's your problem?"

"Mine? Well, let me think. My problem is that you kissed Izuku."

"What..." I didn't get to finish my question because he interrupted me.

"But that's fine, you dont even how it feels to be inside him, touching his soft skin, grabbing his soft green hair. And you will never have the chance if I'm around here."

That was the drop that filled the glass. In the next second I was on top of him, beating the shit out of him. Everything in my sight was black because of the rage. All I saw was his bloody face.

Everyone gathered around us. Kirishima, Iida, Shoji, Tokoyami, Sero and Denki came, trying to get me off of him. After good moments, they got me off of him. Then I saw Deku coming towards us, putting Todoroki's head into his lap.

Deku POV.

"Iida, I think he's not breathing."

"Uraraka, call Aizawa-sama." Iida said to Uraraka, she froze.

"Uraraka, NOW!"

Iida's yell got her out of the trans she was in.

Aizawa-sama came and took Todoroki to Recovery Girl.

I was crying. He almost killed him.

I went to Kacchan. He still was full of anger.

"Why did you do that to him? What has he ever done to you?"

"Tsk, why do you care?"

"Are you crazy? You almost killed him!"

"Tsk, you know exactly what you did."
He went to our room.

Kacchan POV.

I went to my room. I cannot look at him without thinking of what that shit said he did to him. I...I just....can't.

I closed the door behind me. Then I screamed and started crying. I began hitting and smashing everything around me.

The room was a mess, I sat on the floor, I leaned my back against the bed's frame and continued crying.
That's how I fell asleep.

        *time passes: next morning*

I woke up, Deku didn't came back to the room. I took a shower, changed my clothes and went to class.

I got there and everybody was staring at me. What the hell do they want?
I put my bag on the desk, seeing Deku in front of me. He didn't ever turned around.

Why do I even care? He had sex with Todoroki. I was right, he is just a trash.

The bell rang and Aizawa-sama appeared into the classroom.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning."

Deku got up.

"How is Todoroki?"

"He's stable now. Recovery Girl did everything she could."

He sat back down.

"Katsuki, you have to clean the hole school for a month for beating up Todoroki. You'll start today, after classes."

"Tsk, fine."

The classes went fast, not paying attention to them. All I could think about is that shit.

After classes everyone went to the dorms beside Deku, that went to Todoroki. I got my mind off of that and started cleaning the school.

After I finished cleaning I went to the dorms, it was pitch black outside.

I got to my room and crashed into bed. Where is Izuku? Maybe he is sleeping at round face. I was so tired I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

     *time passes: the next morning*

I woke up, Deku still didn't came to the room. Why should I even worry? He even lied about being a virgin. Anyway, I pushed those thoughts in a corner of my mind and went to take a shower. Damn, this room is a mess, just like my head and heart.

After shower I dressed up for classes and left the room.

I walked into the class, everyone was still staring at me. Omg, just get over it.
I sat at my desk, seeing Deku's back.
I decided not to look at him or pay attention to him.

The hours passed by me, not even noticing everyone left.

I took my bag and went to the janitors closet, taking some cleaning supplies, when I put my hand on a bottle of glass, I took it out, seeing it was vodka. This has to be Mineta's, he and Sero often get wasted here. I hid it in my bag, then acting like nothing happened.

The hours went fast again, not really focusing on what I was doing. I took my bag and left.

At the half way to the dorms, I realised I forgot my phone. I left it near the infirmary. Shit.

I got there, found my phone. I passed by the infirmary and saw Deku sleeping in a chair beside Todoroki's bed.

That's when I ran. I wanted to get to the dorms so bad.

After 10 minutes of running, I got in my room.

I sat on the bed, thinking, crying. Then I remembered I had that bottle of vodka, so I decided to drink. I was a mess, a drunk crying mess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
Word count: 1021