Chapter 5

I enter the room, being welcomed by Kacchan getting me by the collar and smashing me against the wall, with his fist up, ready to punch me.

"Oi, Deku, is there something between you and that half 'n' half bastard?" he said, with anger in his voice.

"What? No? Are you serious?"

"Dead serious!"

"No, there's nothing between us. And why do you even care?" I asked, irritated that he gets his nose in all of my things.

"Its none of your business, you trash." he said, filled with anger. I closed my eyes, knowing what was coming next, Kacchan's fist in my face.

I waited for him to punch me, but, once again, it never happened, I opened my eyes slowly, to see a sad Kacchan. His fist went down on my cheek, petting it with the outside part of his fingers, and looked into my eyes for a second. Then pushed me to the side and went to bed.

            * time passes: the first day of highschool*

Ok. The first day of high school after the mini vacation we had. I put my alarm at 7, classes starting at 8. The phone started ringing, waking up Kacchan.

"Oi, Deku, turn off your alarm!" he said irritated.

But no answer. He lifted his head to see Deku still sleeping. He got the pillow under his head and threw it at Deku.

"Deku, wake the fuck up and turn off the alarm." he said, again, irritated.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said, clearly just woken up by Kacchan's pillow.

"Turn off the alarm."

"Oh, right, sorry." I said, hoping he wouldn't yell at me.

I got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom, taking a shower. I was undressing when Kacchan entered the bathroom.

"Kacchan!" I said, my soul leaving my body for a second.

"Oi, Deku, what's your probl- AAAAA, you're almost naked." he said looking at me.

With the clothes I had in my hand I tried to cover myself.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I said with a stupid smile on my face, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"I was about to take a shower but you were here before me, so, I'll wait." he said, leaving the bathroom.

I sighed in relief that I got out of that awkward situation.

After 10 minutes I got out of the shower, put a towel around my waist and a towel to dry my hair.

I got out of the bathroom, seeing Kacchan on his phone. When he heard the door close, his sight lifted, looking at me for a couple seconds.

"Umm, I'm sorry you had to wait for me."

"It's fine" he said, like my words got him out of a trans or something like that. He then walked to the bathroom without another word being said.

I got myself dressed, checking out the time. Its 7:20. I'm gonna be late for class.

"Kacchan, I'm out." I yelled, hoping he heard me.

He didn't answer. I left the room wondering if he heard me.

Kacchan POV.

I was in the shower. I heard Deku yelling.

"Kacchan, I'm out."

I didn't answered to him.

"Kacchan." I chuckled under my breath.
Then I remembered him talking with half 'n' half a few days ago. Then I got angry and punched the wall.

"He's mine!" I said, under my breath.

Deku POV.

I was walking towars the class thinking about Kacchan and what he did a few days ago. I still wonder why did he petted my cheek.

I got to the class, sat in my seat and waiting for Aizawa-sama to start the period.

After 5 minutes Aizawa-sama appeard in his yellow sleeping bag, unzipping it and getting out of it.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning, Aizawa-sama." everyone said at unison.

"Today, I'm gonna give you a project to make as a pair. Is everyone here?"

"No, Bakugo still hasn't arrived yet." Kirishima said.

"Midoriya, where is Katsuki?"

I have been taken out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, he is supposed to be on his way I think." I said not being sure.
And when I finished talking, the door opened, revealing Kacchan, walking casually to his seat.

"Ok, now that everyone is here, I'm gonna tell you the pairs for the project."
Everyone was paying attention.

"Yuga Aoyama with Mashirao Ojiro, Mina Ashido with Tsuyu Asui, Iida Tenya with Uraraka Ochaco, Denki Kaminari with Kioka Jiro, Koji Koda with Rikido Sato, Toru Hakagure with Momo Yaoroyozu, Izuku Midoriya with Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero with Minoru Mineta, Eijiro Kirishima with Katsuki Bakugo and Mezo Shoji with Fumikage Tokoyami."

"You'll have to finish the project until Wednesday. Class dismissed." he said as he put himself into the sleeping bag, zipping it and crashed onto the floor.

Cool, now I have to work with Todoroki.
Everyone sat up and went to their partner to talk about the project.

Todoroki came up to me.

"Hey, Izuku, can we make the project at your dorm?"

"Yeah, sure, when are you gonna come?"

"Well, let's see, if we finish classes at 2, maybe I can come at your room at 3."

"Ok." I said and he disappeared ot of my sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there are any mistakes
Word count: 886