Chapter 2

Unknown Girl: Hello?

Y/N: H-hello? W-ho are you?

Unknown Girl: Oppa your Phone is ring !

O-oppa?!

Suga: Dont say to me Oppa! Hand it off!

Suga: Hello? Babe?

Y/N: Hello..Am I disrupting?

Suga: No,I was just finish the work...what is it?

Y/N: Nothing much...Who was the girl?

Suga: Oh...dont mistake it! She work here...but I have no contact with her! She is only annoys me even though I said that I have no interest! Babe?Do you believe me?

Y/N: Of course I believe you! I just ask...

Suga: Babe? When we see each other you will believe me ...I will say the boss that she -

Y/N: No,make only your work...we promise that we trust each other! I do that too ... it's important to me !!

Suga: Ok,Babe...

Boss: Suga we must work know...

Suga: Babe I must work know...we will talk later ..Ok?

Y/N: Yes,Bye..

I really believe him!! He loves me...and I love him also...

~Time Skip/Y/N flight~

Know I visit my family finally ...I couldn't see Suga ... when I'm at my home he's already in Korea ...it's a shame i couldn't even see my boyfriend...but we will see each other soon ...

Suga POV:

I am in Korea right know...I was waiting to come to Korea,but without my girlfriend it is not the same...I will explain the girl...she work there ...her name is Yunai...she confessed her love to me but I say that I have a girlfriend..since I work with her she call me "Oppa" ...I hate it..Y/N will be mistaken ...But I must careful by Yunai..she is a good liar ...she invents stories about us...

~Time Skip/Two months later~

I miss her so much! In the Big Hit Firma I hear two stylist talk...

Stylist 1: Do you hear in Y/N/Hometown is so much hot boys there!!!

Stylist 2: Yes of curse I hear that!! I also hear when you there you only fall in love with the boys !!

Stylist 1: When the parents live there...there make a family meeting and you are engaged to a handsome guy!!

Wait! In Y/N/Hometown ? But Y/N is there and her family called her to come here...! Can it be? No?! But there are not call her since a year or something...I will call her!!!

                                                    *On the phone*

Unknown Boy: Hello?