Chapter 6

Y/N POV: 

It's hard my heart to leave him..but it will be the best way for us...He can work now and I also...but why must I cry?! I blocked him and don't answer his call...My heart feel empty on...

~Time Ski/Tomorrow on the work~

it is still at work so everyone looks at me ...there also blaspheme about me and Suga ...

Colleague 1: Are they really a couple?!

Colleague 2: She isn't so pretty...how can she date with Suga?!

It hard to hear that...but I must be strong and make my work!!! But then a other colleague came to me and ask...

Colleague 3: Are you really date Suga from BTS? Please answer it right...

Y/N: I-I was...but we broke up...so please don't misunderstand it...

Colleague 3: Really?!

Y/N: Yes...so please don't be mad to them...

Colleague 3: Why should I ?

Then she gone...what did she mean "why"?                           

I moved back to my house and lived my life alone ...then Yoongi came to my house and see me ...

Suga: Y/N...

Y/N: W-ho are you?

I hate myself to say it...

Suga: Please Y/N...forgive me-

He came near to me but I just go to my house...When I close my door I just cry...It broke my heart to see him...

~Time Skip/1 week ~

it's been 1 week and Suga is still trying to reach me ... he's already standing in front of my house ... he's not afraid of being caught ... I just went to my friend without him noticing me ...

My Friend: Did you see the news ?!

Y/N: Yet again? What did he say this time?!

My Friend: Just look...you don't need to be angry...

*On the Video*

Reporter: Hello everyone ... today our guest is BTS and everyone together ... but Suga where is your girlfriend you promised to show us?

Suga: I want to say something again about her...

Reporter: Yeah,say it...

Suga: I want to say sorry ARMY's ...I know some are jealous about Y/N...but I want to say(sad smile) It isn't Y/N fault...it is all mine...so please don't trouble her...when you guys know her good than you will understand her ...she is so nice to all...So please (cried)don't trouble her...when you guys are mad then you can only mad on me !!! But it isn't do with BTS it is just me Min Yoongi...I am the one who make a error...(cried) But when you guys still supporting me and the others i'm happy ... then you are my real fans ... please accept Y / N, she is the only one for me ... i can't live without her ...Forgive me that I am in love...