Chapter 3

Suga: Why do you do this!? Do you wanna break up with me?! Do you dont love me ?!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Suga: You cheated on me!

Y/N: W-what...!?

RM(whispers):He make it worse...

Jungkook(whisper):He lose her already...

Jimin(whisper):Ok,then she is mine now!

V(whisper):Not even in your dreams!!!

Y/N: Yoongi...I don't know what are you talking about ?!

Y/N/Mom: Y/N,who are you talking to...?

Y/N: That's my friend's Mom...

Y/N/Mom: Oh ... why don't you let her in !? These are guests! Come in, feel at home ...

BTS: Thank you Y/N/Mom...

How can there come here?! And why does Yoongi think I cheated?! I thought we had a promise ... it was important to me and he knows it too...when it is a prank,than it isn't funny!!!

Suga: Let's talk in a free room...

Y/N: Ok...

We go in a room...I close the door...I am a little mad of him...

Y/N: Why do you think I am cheated on you!? You know how I am-

Suga: I know...But when I call you last time,there was a boy who answer it...

Hmm a boy? Wait!! It was my cousin...

Suga: He ask who I am ...then I hear you voice and you called him "Baby" !!!

I can't ...how can he think it ...?!

Y/N: I can explain it to you very simply ... the guy was my cousin who likes to play on my cell phone ... I played with my niece and taught words like "baby" ... then my cousin wanted to play with and apparently has hung up...

He was shocked and red in the face with shame...You can see sorry in his face...

Suga: B-but,why don't you call me?

Y/N: My cousin drained the battery from playing ... I wanted to call you where you were at the door...

Suga: I-I am sorry babe ...I just-

Y/N: I can't believe you thought I was cheating !!! You didn't trust me even though I did that with you ...

Suga: I'll make it up to you, give me another chance ...-

he tried to hug me but I evaded...

Y/n: I have to think about Yoongi ... please go to the others...

Suga: Ok...but I am really sorry babe...believe me...I love you

Now he is gone...I am so mad and sad about him...I was so happy to see him...but he came to say that to me ...I cant do this...Where will he sleep know he cant be sleep here ...

SUGA POV:

I am just an idiot...why do I believe what other say?! I know how Y/N is ,and she wouldn't do this...I miss her so much...when I arrived and looked at her I almost forgot why I am here...she is just beautiful that you can only stare her...I can't lose her!!!                 I go to the other members ....