Chapter1

Y/N POV:

Omo it was so much work ...I am so tired...but I finishied ,and I can finally see my Yoongi!

~On the way to BTS Firma~

Oh ,are there still working ...I will not dis-...

Jimin: Yah Y/N!What are you doing here..?

Jimin jump to me and ask...I shocked by minute.

Y/N: Oh,I was just here..and...-But you guys looks so busy so I come next time Ok..?

Jimin: What are you saying?We arent that busy...we have time for you,and Yoongi sees so stressed so you can help fell him better ...Yah guys Y/N is here !!!!!

Suga: Yah Babe...what are you doing here?I miss you so much ...

(hugged Y/N)

Y/N: I miss you to babe...

RM: Dont flirt front us...

V: Oh man..I am jealous...Yah Y/N...when you dont love Yoongi-hyung more than come to me!!

Jin: What are you saying Taehyung!?She will come to me when she dont love him anymore!!!

Junkook: Nice Joke Hyung!But she likes me more than you!

Jimin: It was a nice trick..but Iam her best Friend ...so she likes me more!!!

J-Hope: Yah!!!Are you guys Ok?It is Yoongi Girlfriend!!!So dont disturb then!!!

Suga: That is true!!!Thanks J-Hope...Nobody gets her...because she loves me more than everbody here!!!!

Y/N: Yes, I love him more than everbody here!!!!

~Suga came and Kiss Y/N front everbody~

Oh man why must he kiss front them...its embarrassed ...but I love him so its okay ...

~BTS continues to work and Y/N sits and wait~

SUGA POV:

I must to say it her...it will be difficult,but we must to stand it ...

Oh the work is finish so I can tell her...

Suga: Babe can I talk with you in a minute ...?

Y/N: Yes sure...what is it ?

Suga: It will be sad but I must to say it...We have Concert and it is in foreign countries...

Y/N: But it is super ...why is it bad or sad ...???

Suga: I must to stay there 4 month ...But the good news is I have then vacation!!! So we have time ..just we two ...I will work hard for this!!!-

Y/N: Its cool that you have after the work vacation but...I have also news for you...My mom call me the first time since I am in Korea ...and she say she miss me...she will that I visit her...I bought a flight ticket...I will flight in 3 month and stay there also 3 month...I am so sorry...