Chapter 5

My Friend: I have a Idea !!!

Y/N: Really?!

My Friend: Wait until he invites you and apologizes ... then you make it difficult but accept the apology!

Y/N: OK! I will make it...I will wait...

ARMY 1: Ey do you hear the new song of BTS!!!

ARMY 2: Of curse!! But how long will there be singel?! I don't wanna that there are marry...I am just jealous...

ARMY 1: Yes,I am also...

I feel bad about them...I am so scared that there find out about me and Yoongi...I will wait...I am sure that he call me tomorrow...

~Time Skip/Tomorrow Morning~

I was just go to work when I feel that many people on my work are stare ad me ...Have I what on my face or is my make up bad...I check myself but I am ok...Why are there look so,what did I do?!

When I finish my work I got a call from My Friend...

*On Phone*

My Friend: Do you hear the news about BTS !!!!

Y/N: N-no,why?

My Friend: Please look!!! It's about you

Then she hung up...Then news is about me?! I unlock my phone and see the news about BTS...There have a video? I click on the video and watch it...it's an interview with Suga?!

*On the Interview*

Reporter: Hello to come on the news ...we are here with Suga from BTS!! It's nice to see you Suga

Suga: Yeah,I am happy to be here...

Reporter: But why do you come alone?

Suga: I want to say something...and it is about me...so nothing about BTS...

Reporter: That sounds interesting!!! What want you say?

Suga: First I love you ARMY ...thank you to support BTS!! I hope you will support us after what I say ...What I say is...I am in love of someone...I am in a secret relationship since a year...I love her so much...she is pretty and nice...I didn't know that I will in love with someone like her(smile)....but I broke her heart and we have a fight that makes me sad...I can't concentrate at work without them...We rarely see each other and almost never go out just because of me ... I'm sorry that she doesn't have a right relationship ... but all of that she still stays with me, that only makes me a stronger person like that to have...I love you Y/N!!! I can't live wit out you...I hope that the ARMY's understand it! Y/N please come back...I am so sorry what I do,but I will make it right...so please come back...

Reporter: Oh that's so sweet and a big surprise!!! Can you tell about Y/N?

Suga: She is the first girl that she really like me who I really am ...I like everything about her,I also like to say her name...when I am in my work then I think about her and then smile very often...I just want the one for her...she cares a lot about me ... when I'm sad or stressed she makes me happy again and I can only smile...