The Book Club (18+ Only): Disclaimer

© KIMBER LEE 2012 THE BOOK CLUB

All Rights Reserved

Author’s Note & Disclaimer

************************

This is a sneak peek (and, because I’m lazy, the summary) into my NEXT short erotica, “The Book Club”. Since loads of people enjoyed “The Handyman”, I’ve decided to upload a new short story for you to enjoy. Like “The Handyman”, this one’ll be ten chapters as well.

Again, please DON’T read if you’re under 18 (although I personally don’t mind; I’m just following Wattpad guidelines).

Chapter 1 will be up tomorrow (or today), depending on your time zone. The final chapter of “The Handyman” will also be up tomorrow. Kinda sad to be saying goodbye to those characters but oh well. Thank you guys for the support!

xoxo,

Nickel

SNEAK-PEAK ;)

*************

“We only read erotica,” Fiona said with a straight face.

“Come again?” I asked, clutching my copy of Jane Eyre to my chest. I suddenly felt like a girl who’d come to a fancy-dress party dressed as herself.

“Oh, come on, Janelle,” Fiona smiled, pulling my hand and leading me into the reading room of the library.

Oh f*ck, Janelle, what are you even doing here this is weird this woman’s weird and she smells of oranges f*ck f*ck I am going to stab Erin!

The light in the library was dimmed to a dull glow. Fiona still had my hand in hers in a vice grip.

You will never be able to finger yourself with these digits, thanks to this woman.

“Relax, Janelle,” Fiona murmured, releasing me. “Erin said you were a bit uptight and now I can see what she meant.”

“She said what?” I suddenly thought of many ways to kill my best friend. Rat poison… Superglue down her throat…

“We get a lot of uptight people here. Take a seat.”

What’s that supposed to mean? Maybe I’ve stumbled into a cult. Or worse – a coven.

I slowly sat down on one of the wooden chairs, setting my Bronte book on my lap. Whatever was going on here, I was puzzled as hell and Erin Thomas was certainly going to regret the day she’d crawled out of her mother’s vagina.

And then I heard a man’s voice reading aloud: “I entered her from behind, squeezing the taut skin of her buttocks and driving myself even deeper, until…”

I completely blanked out after that part, but it was then that I noticed the other sounds in the library; sounds that weren’t normally associated with a library.

Somewhere in the dark, I heard moans of pleasure and the unmistakable yowl of a climax…