1: In Which She Finds That Three is a Crowd

**********************************

The funny thing about men, I thought wryly, as David climaxed inside me, is that they all think they’re the shit.

David probably thought he was giving me the best sex of my life, when really, I might as well have been sexing a male blow-up toy (if they even sold those). He really was delusional. Hot, yes, but delusional.

“Was that good for you?” he asked, breathing his hot breath into my neck.

“It was…fine,” I replied, gently trying to pry him off me. Doesn’t he know that if a guy has to ask that, he’s doing something wrong?

“Fine?” he asked, pulling out. “Should we go again? Fine is a…six out of ten, Janelle. A fúcking six!”

“If you’re lucky,” I said sarcastically, pulling myself up and standing. “I need to take a bath now and you need to leave.”

He looked up at me, shocked. “Seriously? We just finished and you’re kicking me out?”

“What do you want? Dinner?”

“Well, now that you mention it –”

“There’s a McDonald’s just down the road. Knock yourself out.” I snapped my fingers in his face. “Out. Now.”

“You’re such a bitch,” he mumbled, getting out of my bed.

“And you have a small penís. Beat it, David.”

He pulled his pants on, not even bothering to remove the condom, muttering to himself. I shook my head, grabbing my bathrobe off the floor and shrugging it on.

“You have issues,” David told me when he was done. He pushed past me, slamming my bedroom door behind him.

How many times had I heard men say that? ‘You have issues, Janelle’… ‘Seek help, Janelle’… I was used to that line. Maybe it was true. Maybe I needed Dr. Oz to take a look at my pússy and tell me why I didn’t have orgasms. There had to be a medical term for it.

Still, sleeping with David from work was probably a bad idea, I chastised myself, heading to the bathroom and running a bath. I desperately needed to wash the smell of desperation off me.

The only reason I’d brought David Fuentes home was because everyone at the office went on and on about what a big díck he had. Unfortunately, as I discovered, the only big thing about David was his ego. The man had a head bigger than Kanye’s and nothing to back it up. To say I was disappointed would’ve been an understatement. I was devastated. In fact, I’d wanted to cry when he’d produced his díck and gone, “Do you want this steel rod, baby?”