Part 1

y/n pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, it was 7am, monday morning. I started to get ready. We don't have school uniforms at school which is amazing, in my opinion. I put on some high waisted black jeans that I have and a white shirt. I grabbed my jacket incase it will rain and headed towards bathroom. I had to be very quiet to not wake up my mom, she's not a morning person. Mom doesn't have a job so she can sleep the whole day. I brushed my teeth and hair and went to school. Nothing ever happens in school, I don't have any friends too because everyone thinks I'm a freak, cool. My school ended at 3pm and I didn't want to go home yet so I went to library, to study and be away from alcoholics.

After studying I read some books, not going to lie, I like books and reading. Time flies at the library, it was already 7:30pm so I headed home. I walked on beautiful Paris sidewalks and enjoyed the fresh air until I was in front of my apartment and my neighbor came and threw some mail on me, what is wrong with people. I looked through the mail, BUY NEW CHAIRS, nope don't need, SALES IN SHOPS, don't have money, A LETTER TO Y/F/N(your full name), what? A letter for me? From who? FROM Y/D/F/N (your dads full name). No way, no way, no way. My dad, what?! I ran through the front door and up the stairs to my apartment. Opened the door, luckily my mom has left somewhere. I grabbed an apple from our kitchen table and went to my room. I sat quietly on my bed, staring at a letter from my dad who has never talked to me in my whole life. Maybe I should not open it at pretend I didn't see it. Nope I'm opening it. I took it in my hands, my hand where so shaky. I opened the envelope, took out a pice of paper and started reading it.

Letter:
Dear daughter y/n,
I know I haven't talked to you or your mom for 15 years now but now I did it, I decided to write to you because I don't have your number. You're still my daughter and I want to be a part of your life. I know your mom very well, she isn't the best mom you would want and you don't live in the best home too. Here's my phone number ########, call me and we can talk more. I have a surprise for you. Look inside the envelope.
Best wishes,
Dad

Back to your pov:
I had tears in my eyes, dad writes me, and wants to be a part of my life, my rich dad. Am I having another crazy dream? I remember that there was something in the envelope. I opened it one more time and saw.....

To be continued.......
-
Hope you liked it guys. Let me know if you like shorter or longer parts. Byebye.