Part 9

The next day:
I woke up at 5:04am, yeah I am a morning person. I opened the curtains and looked out the window. It was nice and sunny outside. I brushed my teeth and hair and put on black shorts, a purple t-shirt and white converse. I was kinda hungry because all I ate yesterday evening were marshmallows. I decided to make fruit salad. I was cutting my fruits and hummed different songs. Once I was done eating I cleaned up the whole first floor, washed the floors and windows. I was done cleaning at 7:30am and after that I just scrolled on instagram and liked some photos. Payton and I's photo is blowing up. Wow. Some people ship us but some don't. Suddenly I got a notification "@caleb_coffee started following you" and of course I accepted it. I decided to dm to him.

Me- Good morning stalker.
Caleb- Good morning, I wasn't stalking.
Me- Sure thing.
Caleb- Anyway what are you doing today?
Me- Nothing planned.
Caleb- Want to do something together?
Me- Yeah sure!
Caleb- Uhh I was thinking of maybe going for a morning walk and after that ice skating?
Me- Okay I'm down!
Me- Meet me at the park we met at 8:15?
Caleb- Alright, see ya.
Me- See ya.

Okay I have 20 minutes. I ran upstairs to my room to take my bag, keys and wallet and then started walking to the park. I left a note in the kitchen saying "Going out, coming back later-Y/n". Oh it was so nice outside. Once I got there Caleb wasn't there yet, so I sat on the bench and waited.

Caleb's pov:
It's 8:10 she's going to be here soon. I got an idea, I'm gonna scare her! I hid in a bush behind a bench where I hoped she would sit. I saw her coming and sitting on a bench. I sneaked behind her and screamed, scaring her.

"OMG! YOU SCARED ME STALKER" she said yelling. She gave me a nickname, Stalker, it's kinda cute. "Sorry" I said and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back. "You look cute!" I said trying to be kind to her. Not gonna lie I may be falling for her. Like look at her. How can you not like that girl? She's funny, kind, very positive AND cute too. "Thanks Caleb!" she said blushing and trying to hide it. "NO don't hide yourself, I like it, it's cute!" I said. "You do?". "Yes!". "Let's walk?" she asked. "Yeah.".

We walked and talked and walked and talked till we were at the skating rink. "Let's go inside" I said. We got our skates and went on a ice. Me and my mom always liked to skate together, so I'm very good at it. But y/n struggled a little. I skated back to her. "Need some help?" I asked. She just nodded. I put out my hands for her to take them and she did. I was skating backwards slowly, holding on to y/n's hands. "Wow you got this!" I said. "Yeah because I'm holding your hands, but if I let go I'm going to fall." she said.

Y/n's pov:
Me and Caleb are skating for maybe 2 hour now. It's 12pm now. I'm kinda hungry. "Hey I'm hungry maybe we should go eat something?". "Yess me too!". He took my hand and we got off the ice. We took our skates off, gave them away, put our shoes on and went to a restaurant. We ordered small salads and smoothies. I hate fast food, like McDonald's, Burger king and etc. Caleb doesn't really like them either, we're healthy kiddos yk. We were eating and talking about our families and stuff. Caleb has two siblings, Peyton and Isaac a d their parents sound amazing and sweet. Can't wait to meet them!

It was 7pm and we were at the beach with Caleb. "You know that I quite enjoy spending time with you Stalker" I said to him. "Really?". "Mhm.". "Yeah you are literally getting very close to me in so little time.". "Yeah". I laid down watching the sky. "I think I need to go.". "Can I send you?". "Yeah, I'm scared a lil.". "YAYYY!" he screamed like a little kid. I just laughed at him.

We were infront of my house. I looked at him and smiled. "Well here I live". "Yes, know I now.". I hugged him tightly as he hugged back. "Thank you Caleb!" I said. "Nono thank you for everything. I'm the happiest I've ever been. My parents and sister think I'm crazy because I'm smiling all the time, knowing I have a friend like you" he said and smiled. Aww his cute but, when he said friend, it hurt a little, do I like him? Y/n what about Payton! "Okay bye Stalker" I said and waved. "Bye Cutie" he said. Eeeek he called me cutie.

To be continued....

-
Hope you liked it!!!! Byeee