Part 6

The next day:
I woke up to the sound of rain. I love rain, it's so calming. Yesterday was fun, Payton's really sweet and funny. After dinner we hang out a bit and then went to bed. I sat up, stretched and took my phone from charging. I looked at the clock, it's 8:30 am. Kinda early. I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair, changed my clothes and went downstairs. I went to the living room thinking that maybe someone's there, but there wasn't. I heard loud noises coming from the kitchen. It was my dad.

"Good morning dad!". "Oh good morning sweetheart!" he said and hugged me. "How did you sleep?". "Very good". "That's good". "What are you doing?". "I wanted to make waffles for breakfast, but I can't find a bowl.". "i'm going to help you.". "Yes please!". When we were done making waffles and putting plates on the tables, everyone were basically awake. Expect for the boys.

"Y/n let's go and wake up boys, please!" Taytum whispered. "Alright, come on". "First Walker!". I opened his door quietly and Taytum ran and jumped on him. "Wake up sleepyhead, wake up!". He just groaned. "We made waffles!" I said. "Coming!" he said as he stood up. I just laughed at him. "Now Payton and Jaden!". We tiptoed to Jadens door. I was about to open his door when someone else did it first. There he stood, boy who's way taller than me, whose eyes were like chocolate, who didn't have a shirt on so I could see his abs and whose hair was messy from sleeping. Taytum jumped in his arms, greeting him. I just stood there, looking at him, I believe that my moth was opened wide. "Morning princess." he said to Taytum. "Good morning sleepyhead, we made waffles!". "Ooh I'm starving." he said as he looked up at me. "Hi" he said in his raspy morning voice. My stomach did hundred backflips when he said that. "H-hi" I said as I looked down and blushed. He put Taytum down and said "I'm gonna change real quick and wake Jaden up." he said and looked at me. "Alright" I said, picked Taytum up and went downstairs. The whole way I only thought about one thing, Payton. I just can't stop.

After breakfast me and Cynthia went outside to sunbathe, because it was nice and sunny outside now, not gonna lie I love sun too. Walker soon joined us. "Breakfast was sooo delicious, I'm happy" he said in a baby voice. "Thanks y/n!". "No problem". We just layed  and enjoyed sun. Cynthia got a call, it was her best friend Madi and Walker said that he's going to workout with boys. I was alone. I haven't danced in awhile, so I thought that maybe I should. I went inside. "Hey dad I'm going to the basement, to stretch and practice a little" I said. There was a gym, big dance studio and a lil cinema in the basement. "Yeah okay".

I was enjoying myself and dancing to the music. Lyrical dance is one of my favorite styles. I am quite confident with my dancing but I haven't danced in front of someone ever. I picked a song "Golden" by Ruth B and started improvising, acting that I was on stage. When the music ended there was a silence where you could only hear my heavy breathing. Suddenly I heard clapping from the door. There they stood, dad, Jaden, Walker a-and Payton. I was shocked. All I heard was "Wow!", "You're amazing!", "What!". "Darling, you're amazing, why haven't you told us that you can dance?" my dad said in exited voice. "I-i don't know, I wasn't ready, no one knows, not even my mother.". "Wow, you're so good" Payton said his mouth wide open. "No guys stop with the compliments, I'm blushing, no one has ever said anything so sweet to me!" I said in a happy but cracking voice. The next thing I found myself in the middle of a group hug. "I love you guys!" I said basically crying. "WE LOVE YOU Y/N!".

-
Hope you guys liked it. We're getting more readers YAYY. Love ya lots and lots. Byebye.