Chapter 13

This is a continuation of Chapter 12. It was so long that I had to separate it into two chapters. It is pure smut, so beware or have fun lol. Comment and vote!

Chapter 13

***

"I understand, and I get it," Val replied, moving her hand down to the bulge already swelling in Joe's boxers.

Joe closed his eyes when she gave him a gentle squeeze and scooted up to kiss the side of his neck.

"Mmm," he groaned, slowly rubbing up and down her back. "And what else do you get, baby?"

"Wet when I think about making love to you."

"Prove it," he challenged.

Val rolled on top of him, straddling his hips and pinning his hands at his sides. She leaned over and kissed his ear lobe. The action elicited another deep groan from him, exciting him even more. She continued to place soft, lingering pecks over his chest and down his abdomen, stopping right above his waistband. She'd learned the teasing game during the last three years of their relationship and executed it very well every time she played it. In fact, it had gotten so good that he'd usually end up begging her to just let him touch his own dick. Tonight, it seemed as if that was her intention.

She gave her hair a light whip as her mouth began to skillfully dance around his hardness. He was only able to distract himself from the painful curling of his toes by focusing on the way her soft, thick strands grazed over his stomach.

God, she's making me hard as hell.

He glanced down when she started to disappear underneath the blanket. For that brief moment, their eyes connected. It was that same smoky stare she always gave him when she needed him or wanted to prolong his sexual suffering. Had it not been for her keeping his hands pinned to the bed to enforce her control and him willingly handing over that control to her for his pleasure and amusement, he would have effortlessly flipped her over and licked her until she breathlessly tapped out. The image of her face twisted in sheer agony and pleasure made him draw in a deep breath which ended in a pleading growl as he exhaled.

"Stop playin', baby."

His words seemed to turn on a switch in her that changed her into a ravenous nymph. She flipped back the blanket, nearly tossing it to the floor, freeing Joe's hands. Before he could slip off his boxers, she clutched the waistband and attempted to pull them down herself.

"Damn, girl," he grinned, lifting his hips to help her. "This dick ain't goin' nowhere."

"Yes, it is."

She licked her lips and tossed his boxers aside. The next thing he felt was the back of her throat. The sensation sent a quiver from his belly right up to his brain, clouding every thought he had prior to that first downstroke.

"You do that so damn good," he said, moving her hair and holding it away from her face. "Look up here for me, baby."

Joe winced in disappointment when she allowed him to pop free from her mouth. Without granting his request, she answered him with a few kisses to the tip of his shaft and a whispered declaration of authority.

"This ain't yo' show, Mr. Anoa'i," she said in almost a warning as she proceeded with her previous act.

The feminine growl in her tone stunned him into silence while making him shiver with anticipation and need.

"It ain't my show yet. But you gon' need this dick."

"You think so?" she asked, standing from the bed.