Chapter 18

As promised, here are the last three chapters of "The Heart Can't Make It Alone." I hope y'all have enjoyed this story over the years. As usual, read, comment and vote!

Chapter 18

***

"Right there, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

Val's voice spilled into the sunlight-filled room, an early but pleasant alarm ringing in Joe's ears that alerted him of his wife's approaching orgasm. He'd awakened from his restful night of sleep to repay her for the amazing blowjob she'd given him last night, effectively putting him out the game. Instead of seeking the same from him, she allowed him to rest which he thanked her for by waking her with some well-deserved oral sex.

Her moans soon wound up into a high-pitched squeal that encouraged him to push through the building ache in his tongue and swollen cock.

"I'm cumming!" she loudly announced.

She is so sexy, he thought as her body began to convulse underneath him. For a moment during her climax, he thought that she would suffocate him, having clamped her legs so tightly around his head and immobilizing his face in the apex of her thighs. He would've gladly taken his last breath knowing that he'd brought her to the summit of ecstasy with just his tongue and some strategically placed finger strokes. It very much so catered to his ego.

After she'd calmed down from her climax, Joe sat up and rested a hand on her thigh.

"Are we even?" he asked.

"Even?" she repeated, looking at him. "Who's keeping score?"

"Well," he said, standing, "I sure as hell wasn't gonna let you show out the way you did last night, so you can brag about KO'ing me."

"I was just having a little fun," she said, shrugging her shoulders and rolling out of the bed.

He met her in the middle of the room and pulled her into his arms.

"And I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Looks like you're still enjoying it," Val said, closing her hand around his erection and looking up at him.

"Mmmhmm," he began, kissing her forehead, "A little private time or maybe a cold shower, I'll be good."

"No need to waste a perfectly hard dick, Joe," she said, dropping to her knees.

She took him into her grasp with no further words spoken, much to his delight.

"Damn, baby, I wasn't expecting this," he said, looking down at her and grabbing a handful of her hair at the back of her head.

She remained quiet, expertly working her tongue back and forth over the head of his shaft. Her actions started to compound the churning in his groin and she hadn't even fully taken him into her mouth, yet. He tilted his head backward and closed his eyes, relishing in her magic.

How can one woman have this much control over me?

Just as he asked himself the question, he felt himself engulfed and hitting the back of her throat.

"Fuck!" he cursed through a breathy pant.

He glanced back down at her, the image of her head bobbing back and forth nearly becoming his undoing.

Several minutes of her deliberately loud slurping noises, along with her skillful sucking had him teetering on the edge of a finish that threatened to weaken his knees and cause his collapse like a fallen tree.

"Val," he said, looking down at her and panting as his orgasm rapidly built.

Her only response was a hum of content.