Chapter 2

"See ya Harry! Make sure you keep it down for us" Sabrina calls, as she pulls me further down the hallway of the second floor. "Can't have you damaging these young innocent ears".

And with that we tugged through her bedroom door, leaving a furious looking Harry on the other side.

•••

While making my way up to Sabrina's room, treading quickly behind here in hopes to escape Harry's angry stares, I couldn't help but notice the gallery of frames decorating the wall. Over 20 different photographs were displayed beautifully, taking up a majority of the enclosure near the staircase.

I'd been to Sabrina's home a number of times, however we always seemed to stay away from the upstairs living portion of the mansion

I'd been to Sabrina's home a number of times, however we always seemed to stay away from the upstairs living portion of the mansion. I never really questioned why, however the fact that I had just recently discovered the existence of the 'secret brother', I wasn't quite sure what else she chose to keep from me.

For all I know her brother could be in a world famous boy band that I seemingly know nothing about because all I do is sit at home in my bed and flip through Netflix shows. Of course, completed with all too occasional trips to the fridge.

No need to judge.

I personally tried my best not to probe around in other people's business and respect the privacy and personal space of others. But, you can't blame me for wanting a few answers.

For one, why the heck would Sabrina hide that god of a man she calls a brother from me? Hasn't she taken into consideration all the cute babies we could make together. The two of us together could bless the world with another living spawn of him and those beautiful green eyes.

Finding myself wondering into my thoughts much too often, I shake my head hoping it will help me float back down safely to reality. And as it does, my eyes immediately shift to the center piece image of the photo gallery. Pictured is a small smiling Sabrina tucked protectively under Harry's arm, both beaming with smiles. It was obvious that the pictures were taken ages ago due to the obvious braces Sabrina wore and childish grins the two shared.

The image completely counterd the interaction I had witnessed between them just minutes before, the two practically at each other's throats. Their younger versions looked much too happy to be the same two people standing in this house now.

Yet, that's just something time can do to people. Make them bitter.

Knowing I once again got distracted in my own thoughts, Sabrina gives my shirt a light tug to urge me to continue following her up the stairs. However, before I completely divert my attention back to her, another small hanging print catches my attention, this one much smaller than the last. From where I was, all I could make out was the outline of two side hugging figures. But of who, I wasn't sure.

I squinted my eyes in hopes to get a better view of the image, but before the fuzz could clear anymore, Harry steps in front of it, blocking it completely from my visibility. His annoyance is beyond obvious, and his clenched jaws just goes to prove that. His large tattooed arms are crossed aggressively over his chest, another apparent observation of that.