Chapter 10

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask, Sabrina nodding her head, sitting up, looking at me intently as she waits for my response. "Can you go and open the bedroom window for me?"

"Yeah sure, why?" She stands up and starts for the window beside her bed.

"So I can jump out of it".

"Gracie" she groans instantly, slapping the palm of her hand to her forehead, "you're being over dramatic."

"You're being over dramatic."

"Are you seriously mimicking me" she questions, thinning her eyes at me.

"Are you seriously mimicking me." I copy again while Sabrina makes her way back from the open window that I'm currently debating if I should make a run through.

"What are your, six?." I do it again, using her own words against her once more, earning a blank stare in response.

"I am done with this conversation." Sabrina gives me a harder expression, propping her hand onto her hips, in hope to break whatever attitude I have going on.

A loud groan emits from the back of her throat as she flops back onto her pigeon bird bed, a loud belly laugh coming falling from my own lips as she does so.

"Okay okay I'm sorry", I stutter through broken laughs, "but why the hell would you send that to Harry!"

"Is this seriously what this is all about?" She mutters, turning her head to the side to face me, "all because you're embarrassed that I sent that photo to him? He literally saw it for himself when he brought you up here."

"Yeah but you didn't have to send him a photo that acts as a constant reminder of that!"

As the words leave my mouth another bing sounds through the room, the sound emitting both from Sabrinas and I's phone.

*1 message from Unknown*

Unknown: Why was I put in here and how do I leave?

"Sabrina!" I gasp, slapping at her again and throwing my phone at her in embarrassment. "Now you pissed him off more."

"I don't think that made him mad", she reassurances, quickly tapping away at the touch screen of her phone, "but this might".

Chiquitita: *1 image*

Chiquitita: all the love xx

With a quick glance at her final message, I throw myself off the bed and desperately make a run for the cracked open window.

"Gracie calm down, now you two are even. He saw you asleep now you've seen him" she laughs, pulling at my waist to drag me back from the window. But because my grip on the ledge is so strong, the tasks ends up being much more difficult for her.