♡ Chapter 1 《 Taking notice 》♡

Ruby was talking with her friends Tillie, Jane, Diana, Anne, and Josie as usually and then one of the girls that went to Avonlea school came up to Ruby.

"Ruby! You got noticed!" She told her.

"Wait, who?" She she stood up and walked over to the board and saw a note and it said *Dear Ruby, I think that you are very gorgeous and beautiful, do you think we can plan for the future? -Moody*.

"Moody?!" She started to blush,

"Oh Ruby! A boy that actually likes you!" Tillie said with a giggle.

Ruby had a crush on Moody, he was nice, sweet, and funny. No wonder Ruby feel for him.

Once they got back inside, Ruby looked over at Moody who was talking with Charlie and then looked over at Ruby and blushed.

"Hello Ruby, how are you?" He greeted her smiling.

"Hello Moody, I saw your note.." she turned red.

"Really? I knew you would notice!" He said with a smile.

"That was really sweet, matter of fact, you are very handsome. I have never told a boy that face to face." She said.

"Wow. Well thank you!" He blushed and then Ms Stacy told the class to go to their seats.

After a few minutes in class, Moody passed Ruby a note that said *Can I walk you home, it's okay if you say no. -Moody*.

Ruby wrote him back and said *Yes, I would love too! -Ruby*.

After school was over all the girls meet outside.

"So Ruby.. are you and Moody a 'thing' now, you guys would be so cute!" Jane asked Ruby.

"Oh wait! Moody is-" Ruby cut herself off, she didn't wanna tell them they were walking home together.

"What? Are you and Moody gonna walk home together?" Josie asked Ruby.

"Yeah, and what if he touches you? And you get pregnant?" Tillie laughed along side Joise and Jane.

"No! Of course not.. I'm walking alone today! No one, not a soul!" Ruby said quickly.

"Well, be safe Ruby." Diana told Ruby.

"Thank you Diana, bye girls!" She waved goodbye and then walked behind the school to meet Moody.

"Hello Ruby, shall we go now?" Moody asked her.

"Yes, I think everyone has left." She responded and started walking along side Moody. "What made you write the note?" Ruby asked.

"Well... I wrote it because I just wanted to tell you. It's the right age and time." He told her.

Ruby looked at him in shock, "You don't want to get me pregnant don't you?" She asked unexpectedly.

"What! No, why would I! We aren't old enough to have a child." He responded.

Some gust of wind flew by and Ruby started to shiver.

"Here, take my coat." He wrapped his coat around her.

"Thank you Moody.. I was late this morning and couldn't grab my coat in time." She told him.

"No problem, wouldn't want you to get cold." He smirked at her.

After a few minutes they reached the Gillis house.

"Thank you Moody, this was kind of you.." she gave him back his coat, but he said "Keep it, I'm okay. I can stand the cold." He said.

Ruby thought to herself *Wow, he is so nice! I just feel like kissing him right now!*.

Moody started to walk away and Ruby stepped into her house, her little sister Layla { I named one of her sisters that } was at the door.

"Who was that? Is he your husband?" She giggled.

"Oh don't say such nonsense Layla, he is just a good friend." She put Moodys coat on her bed. "How romantic was that! I walked with a boy and didn't get pregnant!"