Please read+Win

Hey and welcome to this book.

First of all if you want to win this book as a printed book in English, make sure that...
1. You follow me on wattpad
2. Vote for this book as often as you can (each chapter)
3. Comment

Winner will be chosen at the end of the book when it's finished

You might wonder now why you found a larry stylinson book on my account because I normally write just Roadtriptv stuff. But after the band ended a few weeks ago, I decided to change my account a little bit and write something new for my folowers here. 

But dont worry I will also write again on my other stories but this story here is something special for me and maybe for you too. It was originally written in german and the book was printed, so my book is now avaible in librarys and some shops too.

After thinking a lot about it I got a call from the woman who bought it for her library and she asked me if I could translate it into english and maybe some other languages for more readers out there and so here I am, writing this now in english for all the english people here on earth.

Let me know if you enioy this book, with a vote and a comment would be nice too.

Also a little reminder for you, this book wil be bigger than every book I have written here before. Even bigger than the Stalker one. Maybe not bigger with more chapters but bigger with more words in the chapters.

The printed version has got over 480 pages and I will also tell you that this book is part of a series which has three books in the series. The book themself will be listed with categories and each categorie has its own episodes , so as an example if you read chapter one, it got called episode one, take one ( or also episode 1.1 )

So if you have any questions about it dont be shy to tell me.

Also im going to update every two or three days in here but maybe also every day, only when I have time doing this. Also I'm going to write more chapters pre write because we're going on vacation through Germany in a few weeks, maybe in two weeks, so I don't have any pc then, so I'm writing the chapters now so I only have to upload them when I'm not home

Also this book is a boyxboy book, which means if you dont like this type of stories just dont read it then. I dont put warnings in here because there's no trigger in here or any content which needs a warning. You might know that if a book has the title boyxboy then there will be somethign in it, you can't find in a normal book, but I'm not putting warnings that's too much. It's Larry Stylinson, you know what's going on

Also remember that this book is printed in german, but not in english right now, I just upload it here for free use for all. And if you are a reader from germany so I have to tell you that the book is sold out at the moment but my print team is currently working on the next books so everyone can buy it if they want to :)

Maybe the chapters and episodes will be one time longer than the other time but they all individual per chapter or episode.

AND EVEN ONE DIRECTION ISNT A BAND ANYMORE I WILL PUT ALL THE CHARACTERS OF THE BAND IN HERE

So thats it, enjoy Habbits of my Heart and have fun reading this

Chapter upload every two or three days ( Special weekend are included )
Also everyday updates when I have time