Meeting

Mishti and kuhu both are in their last year of college and today is the day of their examinations. All are discussing about the life ahead.Mishti and kuhu in front everyone pretend to be sisters who love each other immensly in tge words of kuhu #sistergoals.
Kuhu- Finally college over guys...now i will enjoy my life like a queen because i will find my prince charming soon...
Sanjana-Wow Kuhu...tune to kafi aage ki soch rakhi hai..(and they all laugh) aur misti tu tera kya plan hai..?
Mishti- (already in deep thoughts)
Sanjana- Mishti what happened?
Mishti -Arrey nothing just self musing..
Kuhu- arrey mishti ka to aage bhi kuch padne ka hi hoga #padaku
Mishti- socha bht kuch lets see kya hota...ok then see you guys...
All says bye and leave...
Mishti and kuhu on their way...
Mishti- kuhu lets go badi maa must be waiting for us. What happened ? Why are you looking at me like this? Say something?
Kuhu- #stopitdramaqueen I dont want to go with you..its been so many years i m pretending to be your good sister..but enough now.
Both of them board the Bus they are on their way to rajkot from Ahemdabad.
Kuhu jump into the bus quickly leaving mishti behind.
Bus Conductor- Bus main seats nhi hai aap upar jake baith jaiye.
Mishti nodded and climb the bus and find a place to sit.
On the other hand...
Abir who is a wanderer and love to explore places was also on the same bus. He was also going to rajkot.

(Same like in the show)He was clicking random pictures and was mesmerised by seeing the beautiful eyes

He was clicking random pictures and was mesmerised by seeing the beautiful eyes...afterwards he settle down.
Mishti-(talking to her self) hamesha aisa kyun hota hai ki aapko aapke apno me se aur sapno me se kisi ek ko chunna hota hai...
Abir- (finding himself in a similar situation after he heard misti's words...he was about to look for the girl when driver puts brake and he was about to fall...but mishti held his hand and saved him) Nanko.....😃
Nanko- bhai...?
Abir- hatto hatto bhaia jane do aaj bht dino baad mera nanko aaya hai...nanko mere bhai...kaisa hai...meenu ka munna???
Nanko- bhai aap kahan the?? I missed you...bhai aapko pta ghar me kitni tensions hai...?
Bus driver - Arrey bhai ram lakshman ka milan ho gya ho to apni bike side me lagayenge...
Abir - chal nanko main chalata hu bike tu peeche baith..
Nanko- bhai aap..chaliye thk hai...
Meanwhile kuhu just saw the glimpse of kunal she finds him cute...and handsome boy on a cool bike...
Nanko- bhai ghar chaliye...kab tak maa se naraaz rahenge...aapko ofc join nhi krna hai matt kijiye kam se kam ghar to chaliye...sb intezaar kr rhe hai...
Abir- yr kunal tu janta hai mere kitne sapne the...but Maa unko to bs bde logo jaise banna hai...wo chahti hai business badega unka society main class badega..pr kunal tu bhi janta hai..hum jaise hai thk hai..achi condition me hai by God's grace.
Pr ye sb chod..tujhe kaise pta main kahan hu.
Kunal- bhai ek main hi hu jisko ueh pta hota hai aap kahan hai..
They laugh and departed for Rajkot.
Meanwhile Mishti and kuhu also reached Rajkot.

Precap- Abir leave the house again.

So guys this was my first attempt for any story
I hope you will all support me...and i will try to do justice with the story and the cast of the story as well...

Stay tuned.