My Beloved Always

Shreya- abhi bhi naraaz ho baby...i missed you...I love...you..
Abir- oh really love???Thank you to turn me so bitter towards the most beautiful feeling love...I dont love you...and i had never loved you...
(And he leave)
Shreya - Abir...????
(Next Morning....in the office all were talking about the return of shreya...Mishti reached the place in a very happy mood....but was surprised as Abir was not there...He is someone who come really early...for training session....Abir miss the training...Mishti Ask parth...for abir...but he said he dont know anything about him...then suddenly one the officials come and inform parth...that shreya maam is calling you...)
Parth- oh...she came back...i am coming...
Mishti- who?shreya?
Parth- oh I forget to tell you this...Shreya ...feroz sir's daughter...She is an IPS officer...and was with rajveer and Abir..sir
And you know what she lives in Delhi...and Abir sir and she were.......
(Sir maam is calling you)
Oh yes...sorry mishti i need to go..
Mishti- atleast complete your line...parth wait na..
Parth- batata hu na baad me...
Mishti- shreya and Abir...pr kya????
(Aur Abir sir hai kahan???Mishti call Abir...)
Please pick up the phone sir...
Hadd hai jab uthana nhi hota to phn rakhte kyn hai.....
(Mishti's phone rangs...mishti pick without even looking...on the screen)
Mishti- Abir...kahan hai aap...????
Manav- oh...oh...ab to har jagah abir hi abir haan...
Mishti- Manav???
Manav- ji galti se..
Mishti- (shit) sorry..
Manav- na na...ho gya tera abir ke sath patch up...ya fir...patch up se bhi kuch jyada...???
Mishti- kya mtlb...
Manav- mtlb chod..tu bta..kaisa lg rha hai aaj kl...
Mishti- ya chokro pagal che...!
Manav- gujarati me gaali kyn de rhi hai..main kya karu tera abir tera phn nhi uta rha to...
Mishti- mera abir...maar khayega tu ab...
Waise hi yahan itna confusion hai....
Manav- kyon...???
Mishti- pta nhi koi shreya hai...aate hi pura ofc sar pe utha liya...hai....
Manav - shreya...vahan hai..shit...
Mishti- ab tujhe kya hua...??
Manav- tujhe pta hai shreya kaun hai...
Mishti- haan feroz sir ki beti hai..IPS hai...parth ne bataya...
Manav- aur????
Mishti - aur kya???
Manav- Mishti...Shreya ...Abir sir ki Girlfriend hai...
Mishti- (silent)
She could not believe that...
Manav- Hello Mishti????
Mishti cut the call and....proceed to the department...miss shreya in meeting room....
Mishti...parth...and two other people were..there...
Shreya- Mishti...
Mishti- Mishti Maheshwari maam..
Shreya- you join 2 and half yrs back...and your record is bang on...
Mishti- Thank you maam..
Shreya- nice to meet you mishti...
Hope we all make this country safe and secure for the people..
Mishti- sure maam...
Shreya- parth where is abir...?
Parth- Maam nobody knows where he is..?
Shreya- Okay no problem..I am here guys for another 10- 15 days...papa is out of India..so he urge me to with you for sometime..
Mishti- its pleasure meeting you maam...
Shreya- Same here mishti...and no maam ...shreya..
Mishti- ok maam...oh sorry shreya...
(Okay you all leave..let me know if you get any information)
Mishti was quite impressed by her...and knowing more about her from parth ...her achivements and...more..but now ...she wants to meet abir...where he is..?
Mishti goes to Abir's quarter but he was not there...the security there inform her that Abir sir was not there from the whole night..this makes her more afraid...she ran out of the restricted area of the department...running on the roads...calling him...but he is nowhere to find....after so much of search ...she reached to Marine drive..saw him sitting...on one of the rock.....when she saw him...she freezed there...and crying and crying...Abir saw her...crying...he came running down...)
Abir- Mishti...Mishti...kuch bolo kya hua...
(Mishti just crying...)
Abir- please mishti kyn ro rhi ho batao..mujhe dar lg rha hai...
(Mishti Hug him tight...Abir reciprocated....then suddenly she began to beat him....)
Mishti- kahan the aap...jhooth bola tha aapne..you are liar...sir...
Abir-aise matt bolo mishti batao to hua kya..
Mishti- you said you never leave me..
Mishti- To ab..you were no where...you were not at home since last night...you were not picking up your phone...and i was searching you everywhere...why you do this to me...why...tell me...???
Abir- (hug her so tight..he takes her...and wrap around in his strong arms...embracing...and make her feel safe and secure...) I am sorry...i am really...very sorrry......i will not do it again..
(Abir wipes her tears....He realises mishti in the process of running and searching...she broke her footwears and didnt realise...and the wounds were visible..with patch of blood...He carry her in his arms..and make her sit..near the beach on one of the rock..He quickly bring medicines from the nearby medical...apply...and then sat with her holding the hands...)
Mishti- put her head on his shoulder...
Abir- I am sorry mishti...see how bad i am...I had hurt you within a week ....I cant be your happiness......
Mishti- You are my happiness and i dont want anything else...
Abir- why...?why you love me so much?i think i dont deserve your love...
Mishti- why you love me..so much...even i dont..
Abir- shut up..you deserve all the happiness..i wish all my blessings...should come to you..
Mishti- no....to us...
Abir- Acha batao..itna kyn dar gyi thi..
Mishti- aap batao..kya hua..aaj aap training me bhi nhi aaye..na meeting me..kyn sir?
Abir- nhi bs mann nhi tha..and above all...jab aapka..kl aapke samne achanak se aa jaye to sab kuch ajeeb ho jata hai..Shreya ko janti ho...?????Jaanti ho na..
Mishti- haan par...
Abir- to ye bhi janti hogi ki main aur wo...
Mishti- haan manav told me..but..aap itne upset kyn sir..?
Abir- Maine tumhe kaha tha..ki tum mera past..pura past...ache se jano..fir decide karo kya tumhe mere sath rehna chahiye...ya nhi?
Mishti- par kyn..kya jarurat..hai?
Abir- Jarurat hai mishti...meri responisibility banti hai ki main tumhe sab sach batau..aur tumhara right hai sach sunna...
Mishti- thk hai hum raat ko baat karenge....
Abir- thk hai chale...
(Abir stand and start walking...)
Mishti- suno... come running to hug...but about to fall...because of injury...
Abir- tum bilkul pagal...ho main auto la rha tha na...
Chalo ab baitho yhi...main aata hu...
(They reached to the department abir holds mishti...and walk...shreya who was witnessing everything...from the balcony...doubt on both of them...)