From where it all started

(Rajveer Cut the call..ran inside the place ...on the other side Mishti drop her mobile and cannot stand and she fell down unconcious..as she was in lobby area of the hotel..she was immediately taken to her room..and somehow both the information reaches to Feroz...who immediately rushed towards mishti's room.....)
(It was Morning...Mishti open her eyes...found herself in the hospital...she immediately look around...no one was there...as she ran outside the hospital room..Feroz who was talking to Doctor..Stop her..)
Feroz- why you are here...?you need to rest..
Mishti- Sir please I need to meet Abir...Tell me where he is...please sir..
Feroz- Mishti calm down..you please come inside first..
Mishti- No Sir I need to meet him..please Sir I Beg you..sir..(mishti fold her hands..and crying..heavenly..)she was behaving like crazy...She..was continuously talking and requesting...
Feroz- (who cannot see mishti in such state.......give her a tight slap...)Mishtiii.....
Calm down I said...(and Hug her...mishti cried hugging him)
Mishti- Sir I need to know...
Feroz- you come..I will take you..
(She takes her with him...As she was walking...all the flashback memories....)

Flashback- 5 years back.....
Mishti Maheshwari Topper of the School...12th Board Science.....got an Scholarship to study in the Top College in Mumbai...with so much of pacification...Badi maa agreed to send Mishti.....
Bade papa and Badi Maa themselves come to drop Mishti..to mumbai...and then the College started...it was co- education institution...After a month there was freshers for all 1st year students...where they all need to introduced themselves...Every one did the same..Mishti also come to speak up..Mishti was very confident and smart girl...she really impressed the audience specially to one...
Mishti was happy go girl ...fearless....All the seniors were actually had no guts to face her...
Someone was quietly observing her....and had eyes on all her activities...Finally one day..
(Some seniors were taking ragging of the juniors...)
Mishti- kya ho rha hai yahan...?
Senior Boy- dekh skti ho na kya ho rha hai..aur tum 1st year na...tum bhi yahan khadi ho jao..
(Some already knew her)
Mishti- you are talking to me...!
Senior Boy- Yes miss..
Mishti- Mishti ....Mishti Maheshwari....
Senior Boy- oh...tum hi ho wo...so called Mishti Agarwal..
Mishti- Oh..So called...?????
Senior Boy- yessss....
(Other Boys...said...just leave and come with us..but that boy is very much stubborn)
Mishti- sun lo apne dosto ki..vrna..(mishti turned to leave)
Senior boy- varna kya?(and she patted on her shoulder)
(Mishti took his hand and made him fall on ground and was about kick..she heard a voice)
Bht violent chokri che??
Mishti turned to see...and saw a young ...handsome ...dashing...dude..

Mishti - kuch kaha tumne??Abir- tumne kuch suna?Mishti- Dekho

Abir- tumne kuch suna?
Mishti- Dekho...tum....
Abir- woo woo lady singham....
Mishti- kya??kya kaha tumne mujhe??
Abir- wahi..jo tum ho..tumne to yar pure college me dehshat fela rakhi hai..dekho in bechare chehro ko..kitne murjha gye h...
Mishti- bechaare..aur tum inn bechaaro ke sultan hai na Ajeeb Aadmi..
(Meanwhile everyone leaves...Mishti also giving weird look to Abir and leave)
(Mishti's Friends were gossiping)
Mishti-kya???
Friend- yar tu kitni lucky tune uss handsome hunk se baat ki...haaye..
Mishti- kaun??
Friend- Arrey wahi....tujhe pta h college me sb ladkiya usse se baat krne ke liye marti hai...pr wo h ki...final year ke student hai...kitna smart h yar..
Mishti- mujhe to bs ajeeb lga...
After the college...
Mishti was waiting for the rickshaw but unable to get any...there come Abir..
Abir- May I drop you somewhere?
Mishti- Tum Auto wale ho?
Kharab fielder ho...?
Exam me fail ho gye?
(Abir was confused and nodded no everytime...)
To fir mujhe drop karne me itne interested kyn ho?..i will manage by myself...okay...
Abir- Dekho aaj Auto ki strike hai isiliye puch rha hu vrna mujhe koi shauk nhi hai..
Mishti- oh hello..mujhe kisi ka ehsaan nhi lena okay..
Abir- As you wish and..(abir leaves)
(Mishti was unable get any vehicle..and it was already dark..so she decided to walk and go..to the her flat..in the middle of the road she was all alone walking...many people stared at her but she ignored...She continuously walk towards...the way....As she was walking she felt that someone is following her...she turn back..and found 4 boys...she was scared...)
Boys- kahan ja rhi ho itni raat ko...???
Mishti- Dekho..jao yahan se vrna shi nhi hoga..
Boys- arrey hum to dar gye...(laughs)
(One of them came closer to her and try to snatch the bag but mishti punch him...hard and he fell down...they thought that it is bychance he fell..others also..come closer..mishti put her things down and started fighting..punching..kicking...and all of them...were lying on the road...)
Mishti- bola tha na panga..matt lena..tum log na..ladkiyon ko kamzor samajhna chod hi do ab...good night...
(And she left..in swaggg..and reached her place)
(In the morning..she woke up..prepare some tea..for herself..she was living alone..sit in the balcony with the newspaper...but...her phone rangs..and she was busy talking to badi maa..and then she left for the college...)
(In the college she was busy doing some or the other work...suddenly she got a call and she was confused....but somewhere she knows that...she should go..the call was to meet someone at 5 pm....)
At 5 pm...
Place- Andheri
(She was welcome..it was an empty building...two people already standing..and asked her..miss mishti..she nodded yes..they show her the way to office..there standing..yes the boss..Feroz...)
Feroz- Welcome Miss Mishti...
Mishti- Mishti Maheshwari...
Feroz- I amazed...to see you...i was not sure you will be here...and above all that i m surprised to see..you look so fragile..and delicate..but whatever i heard about you is totally different..
Mishti-(confused) from whom you heard about me....
Feroz- thats not important..let me come to the point...as i had already told you that...we are on a mission to save our country...from the terrorists..and we cannot do this....without having a proper team...and i am happy and proud that people like you want to be the part...of this organisation...
Mishti- Sir first i was not sure...that whatever you said on the phone is true or not..but somewhere i felt...that because it is my drean to serve the nation..and if i m getting opportunity then why not...
Feroz- Thats great..let me introduced you with..manav and parth ....and...for now you need to be under the guidance of my senior officer...Mr. Abir Rajvansh...here he comes..
(Mishti turn around..and was astonished and surprised to see the same guy...and what he is an officer...and he was looking damn hot...)