Mission part 2

(Everyone got scared after hearing the sound...it was 6 in the evening...sun is ready to set....Hearing the sound people began to ran here and there...Abir realizes the sound came from the direction...where mishti just left....and he run in the direction but unable to find her)
Abir- Mishti......Mishti....
(Receives the call...)
Abir- Hello...r u listening..???
Caller- Situation is getting worse...
Abir put the call...in angry mode
Abir- damn it...not again...
Rajveer- Hello..r u there....
Mishti- yes....
Rajveer- thk ho tum...kahan ho???
Mishti- suno...mujhe lagta hai.....yahi shi mauka..hai..chalo..
Rajveer- nhi mishti hum akele nhi ja skte ...sir ka strict order hai..you have to return..
Mishti- tum samajh kyn nhi rhe..ho..agar aaj nhi to kabhi nhi hame mauka nhi milega..i m going.. over n out..
Rajveer- Mishti..damn this girl..
Track karo mishti ko ...
Rajveer- parth...manav lets go...
Wo sir ke app se hum misti ko track kr lenge chalo...
Parth- ok sir...
Rajveer- hello sir i m sorry par mishti ne aane se mna kiya hai...aur ....hello sir?????
Rajveer to operators- un logo ka pta chala sir ye log isi area me chupe hue h....
Mishti- (to herself) sorry sir...aaj mujhe prove krna hi hai..jo promise kiya tha usko pura krne ka waqt aa gya...
(Mishti pulls out her gun...and started to walk....hiding and quietly)
She saw one man targetting...she shoots him....the man falls down..mishti take his gun..and hide again...
Rajveer..manav and parth were also continuously fighting..and they finally about to reach mishti...they saw her..hinding and shooting..Rajveer felt really proud because few minutes ago..he was so scared..but then happy to see her..
They think they shoot all the mens...
They come out greet each other...Rajveer asked mishti...is she alright...
Mishti saw someone is running...because of the dark she coult not see..but as the man came closer it was abir....
And behind him one goon was about to shoot him...when..mishti shouts...
Mishti- Abir....???????
(Shooot....and the bullet hit someone)
(Everyone stunnned...shocked...scared...)
(Mishti as in front of Abir...and none other than mishti got shot...from the bullet on her right arm...)
She collapsed
Abir holds her...and holding her he shoots the goon simultaneously...
(Abir was shocked to see mishti in this state...)
Mishti- Abir...
Abir- Mishti...
Mishti- aaj kl mujhe celebrity wali feeling aa rhi hai..tum mujhe itna stalk kyn karte ho...
And she faints..
Abir- Mishti....?????call the doctor...somebody..
(Rajveer and group...take mishti to hospital...Mishti was in OT)
(Abir was waiting outside....he was not in the state to see anyone..just waiting for the doctors to come...Rajveer goes to abir...and put his hand on his shoulder..)
Abir stared at him...Rajveer was looking like he is guilty of whatever happened to her...
But for now he was only waiting for the doctors  to come out..
(Lights of the OT goes off..Abir stands....)
Abir- How is she Doctors..??
Doctor- she is fine..the bullet passed by touching her hand...no need to worry..but wound is deep...the pain will be there...
Abir- can we meet her..?
Doctor-Yes you can but right now she is sleeping...and pleass make sure she dont use her right hand too much..
Abir- sure doctor...
(Abir enters the room..his eyes filled with pain...anger and guilt)
On the other hand in rajkot..
Kuhu and kunal were literally enjoying the coffee...as kunal hardly goes for coffee and all with others...but now he is enjoying kuhu's company...
Kuhu- so how was the coffee...
Kunal- refereshing...thank u
Kuhu- #anytime
(Meanwhile the cafe has some live music going on...kunal remembers how he used to sing earlier...)
Kuhu- I love to listen such music
Kunal- really...? Tumhe dekh ke lagta nhi ki tum music lover ho aur wo bhi iss type ke songs
Kuhu- kyn..tumhe nhi h...?
Kunal- music mere liye kya hai ye tum nhi samajh paogi...
Kuhu saw that pain in his eyes...
Kuhu- kya hua kunal...tum mujhse share kr skte ho...dekho agar hum baatein dil me rakhte hai..to wo kabhi na kabhi fir bure tarike se bahar aati hai..isiliye acha hai..ki hum express
Kre aur uss ek feelings se azaad ho jaye.. #freeforever
Kunal- (looked at kuhu...he wants to tell her..because in this short meet ....she make her feel so comfortable and happy...)
He controlled..but not fully..He accepts he love the music and earlier his only dream is to sing..but family responsibilities and all..
Kuhu understands..
Kuhu- kunal agar main tumhse kuch maangu to kya doge mujhe...?
Kunal- Agar de paya to jarur...kyn you lift my mood today...
Kuhu- promise..
Kunal- arrey batao to...
Kuhu- bolo na promise..
Kunal- okay now say...
Kuhu- Kunal I want to see you singing...
(Kunal shocked...and he refused saying that now he dont sing anymore..kuhu urges hard..but kunal resist...kuhu....again and again asking him...making kunal angry and he shouts..
Kuhu starts crying and goes to the corner..kunal realises he made the mistake..)
(Kuhu hears something)
Kunal put the guitaar on...sit there and starts singing...

Sasein meri Sasein nahi
tere liye bani….
baatein meri baatein
nahi tere liye bani….
raahat si dedu tujhe dil kahe
aadat si banaa loon tujhe
dil kahe…
tere liye hi toh dhadke dil mera..
tujh se hi toh main khood se hoon mila
Tu Aashiqui
Tu Aashiqui
Tu Aashiqui
Tu Aashiqui
Tu Aashiqui
(Kuhu was so flabberghasted by listening..he sang so well...she was all lost in his thoughts...she was adoring and admiring him..)
Kunal came down...hold his ears...to say sorry..
Kuhu has tears in her eyes...
Kunal- I m sorry..
Kuhu- its ok..#dontembarassme now..
Kunal- chale..
Kuhu- yes..
(They get back to their respective houses...on they way they chatted ...gigled...exchange numbers...they had a good time together)
.
.
As soon as Abir enters the room...He was barely walk...he managed to sit beside her...
Abir holds her hand...kissed her hand...and starts crying...and suddenly he remembers something and about to leave..but mishti tightened the grip...
Mishti- Tum bhi mujhe chod ke ja rhe ho...
Abir sits again...caressing her hairs...
Mishti- sab mujhe chod ke chale jaate hai.. tum bhi ja rhe ho..
Abir- shut up..Angry chorni...so jao..aur main kahin ni ja rha..
Mishti- Promise...
Abir- crying..hmmm
Mishti- Todoge to nhi?
Abir - Main kabhi promise todta hoon kya..?
And he holds her hand...sleep like this ..till morning...
.
.
.
Okay I updated little early this time...because i need to update quickly now without any delays...