𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜/𝒢𝓊𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈

Heya! Firstly, thanks for choosing this story! Secondly, I'm going to put down some points on what's appropriate and how you can request.

❤ Please comment your requests. I will update and tell you when the requests are closed, so please hold on to your request until the requests are open again.

❤ I will not be writing one shots which deal with lemon, smut and lime. I will also let you know if I'm not comfortable with doing your requests. It's nothing personal.^^

❤ There will be swearing and cursing and usage of strong language in specific parts/stories/chapters

❤ Part 4's is as far as as i will go for multiple parts of a one shot.

I may add a few new characters to get the story to make more sense. I will give a brief info about the added characters and what their relationship with you is.

❤ I can write on topics such as suicide or depression but please tell me in your request if you want a sad or a happy ending.

❤ Please tell me what type of AU you want while requesting

❤ I will update 1-2 times a week unless I'm really busy.

❤ If you want me to make "x reader" stories on other shows, you can either comment or DM me. I will try to make them quickly unless i haven't seen the show. In cases where I haven't seen the show, I will try to watch it and then make the story/book you may have requested.

---------------

So, it's been around two years, and I've started publishing books again! I'm sure many of you would like this book because the writing is much better in it! So, go check it out! Byebye! :)

-----------

Well, I guess this is it! I'll work on requests (if any are made) and update this soon!

~Slush