Adrien x Child!Reader

A/N: Lynda is back guys! For those of you who didn't know, you have a friend named Lynda, and if Lynda is your name, you can always change it ^^. Lynda is your best friend who loves physiological tricks and science experiments and mainly tries her experiments on you. You don't always agree but she talks you into it.

Word count: 1829

Adrien's POV

I was horrified by the sight I was seeing. I blinked in shock. (Y/N) was now a six year old toddler who was drooling in her sleep and there was only one person to blame for this. Lynda.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I asked, absolutely astounded. Lynda just nervously chuckled.

"An experiment went kinda wrong..." 

"What experiment?! And why would you try it on my girlfriend?!"

"Well...it was an experiment to make her think like a kid for a while, I also made an antidote to that."

"Wha-" I couldn't believe she did this to my precious (Y/N). And why the fuck would (Y/N) even agree to this? "Well then what are you waiting for? Give her the fucking antidote!"

"Well you see...like I said, it was an experiment to make her think like a kid for a while, but this actually turned her into a kid. And that was not expected. And...I may not have an antidote in this scenario..."

"What?!" I was petrified. Was (Y/N) going to be stuck like this? Nope. I was not going to let that happen. "Well then you better get working on an antidote!"

"I will. But you have to take care and look after (Y/N) till it's ready."

I sighed. "Okay. I'll look after her." How hard can it actually be?

+++

I had snuck (Y/N) in my home. Her parents think she's sleeping over at Lynda's house. It had been a while since she was asleep and I decided to check up on her. It was around 10 p.m and everyone in the mansion was asleep. I got up from the white couch where I apparently thought I could sleep and walked to my bed where (Y/N) was asleep. Or so I thought.

When I took off the blanket on the bed, I just saw a pillow. Oh no. Where was (Y/N)?! I had to find her! This was going to be a long, long night.

+++

"Psst. (Y/N)?" I whispered. I had checked Nathalie's room, My dad's office, My bodyguard's room, the storage room, the basement, the garage, I even checked my own room. I had checked everywhere. Then it hit me! I hadn't checked my dad's office. I was in for it if she would have broken anything in there.

As walked to my dad's office, I heard a small giggle from the kitchen. Oh of course she would be in the kitchen. Her never ending food addiction was one of the reasons that I loved her. It made her unique.

I waked to kitchen and as I pushed the door I saw (Y/N). Covered in Ice-cream as she licked the chocolate syrup from the bottle it was contained in. Her hair was covered with pizza sauce and he cheek had tomato juice on it. I sighed. I was so wrong to think it would be easy to look after (Y/N).

+++

It was currently 3 a.m. It took me an hour to find (Y/N) and four hours to clean the kitchen and get her cleaned up as well. And (Y/N). She was just sleeping like none of this ever happened. I slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber as well. The only good part about this was that tomorrow, father was giving me the day to myself. It was the month's third Saturday. Or in other words, the day I get to myself. My holiday.

+++

It was morning before I knew it. My eyes fluttered open as I checked the time. It was 11 a.m. Wait...11 a.m! I was supposed to be awake four hours ago! I looked beside me and (Y/N) was trying to throw a ball into the basket ball hoop and Plagg was in the lower cupboard where I stored the Camembert. I decided to have breakfast and take (Y/N) to (Favorite restaurant) for breakfast.