Flirty!Adrien x Reader

A/N : You are kinda blunt at times and give away strait off, to the point answers
Word count : 1547

(Y/N)'s POV

The akuma hit Chat as all of Paris gasped. Coquette (A/N: Coquette means flirtatious in french) had aimed a beam of hearts which caught Chat off guard. He seemed to be the same, telling everyone he was ok as he continued to fight by Ladybug's side.

I knew who Chat was in civilian form. He was Adrien. It was more than obvious and these oblivious douche-bags cant even figure it out.

I wonder who Ladybug is though.

Chat seemed normal, at least in the live feed that I was seeing he did. I wonder what happened. Everyone who was hit started flirting with others. And I mean dirty flirting. Granted, Chat was a flirt, but he never flirted dirty, maybe being a flirt has their advantages.

I was so lost in thought that I lost track of time, when I checked the (F/C) digital clock on the bedside, it read '11:37'. I sighed, setting my alarm at 6 in the morning. I was going lie in bed, and be sad about waking up for maybe an hour.

I sighed once more, before turning off the lights and going to bed. Ugh I love sleeping, but for some reason I hate going to bed early. I yawned, slowly drifting off into a slumber.

+++

Beep-Beep-Beep

Ugh. What is that ear bursting sound? Just shut the fuck up. When it doesn't shut up, I began to throw my arms around determined to beat it to carp. When my arm hits nothing I'm forced to open my eyes and snooze the alarm. "Why did you wake me up at 6?!" I say pointing to it. "School starts at 8:15! Who's the idiot that set you to burst my ears so fucking early?!" Oh right, I smile sheepishly, that was me, wasn't it? Welp, it's time to be sad about waking up.

+++

As I entered the class, I could feel something was different but I just brushed it off thinking it was nothing. But it was something, I realized that, when I noticed Adrien. He was acting...weird?

As I moved closer to where all the girls, especially Chloe were drooling over him. I was now able to hear the things he said much clearer as a look of disgust and jealousy covered my face.

"Are those pants from space? Because your ass is out of this world."

"Let's pretend I'm the Titanic and you're the ocean, I'll go down on you."

I couldn't hear any more of that bullshit but nevertheless, I went in the crowd, pulling Adrien away before he did something that he regretted.

"Hey there cutie. You want me all to yourself eh? Don't worry, I'm all your's tonight, I'll treat you like my homework to, I'll slam you on the desk and do you all night." He said. Eugh! I wonder what happened to Adrien. Did this monster eat him and use his body. Oh boy. The influence of crappy movies was acting upon me on the wrong time. But I couldn't just let Adrien go on ranting crap without doing anything.

"Listen here Adrien" I said sternly. "You and I are going to be together all day. Got it. Now follow me."

"I'd follow anywhere huney-bunny."

I sighed. I was sure I was going to regret this in the not so distant future.

~Time skip~

Last period. We made it till the last period and I'm still alive. I've been telling everyone that Adrien was dared to flirt with me all day and I could tell people weren't believing me but they didn't argue which was a great relief. It was now, Miss Mandeliev's class. I inhaled and exhaled, 'It's the last period, nothing could go wrong.....or could it? Nah, it'll be fine' I reassured myself.